Talking to him!! Part 3

Lloyd Pov:
I felt sad when I saw (Y/N) cry.....so I hugged her to calm her down. And she did. That guy gave more like a threat to (Y/N) and like I said to her I'll protect her coz she's my friend. The guys came and kai started talking about how many buff girls he saw hiding in a shop. And all that. But I got carried away with the convo and that's when I realise about (Y/N) so I looked back if she seemed OK. But I didn't see her!!!

Lloyd: Uhh.. sorry guys to interrupt...but...have you seen (Y/N) ...I mean I could have sworn she was right behind me."   They all look confused as started to look around.

Zane: "No Lloyd..I don't see her no where."

Cole: "But I do see her shopping bags!!" I look at them and I take them.

Kai: "Are you going to give her back?"  I look around and then at kai.

Lloyd: "Yh!!! Well guys I'll catch up with you later now am just going to find (Y/N)."  I say running off. Where did she go so fast?

Your Pov:
I went to the park and sat next to the pond.

(Y/N): "I can't believe....he still considers me as a friend of his.    I just wish he could love me back. I mean even that guy finds me attractive but why not him? Aren't I  a type of girl for him. Or is it the fact that Lloyd doesn't really want to be in a relationship  or isn't he ready for one? I don't know."       
I start to go through my phone and see my messages and all that that's when I hear a warming calm sweet voice. Lloyd!!! Wait how did he even find me!!! I look back quickly shocked.
Lloyd: "Hey....why did you leave?"  I look down and I start to find words to answer back.

(Y/N): "I..I..uh...well..I..I needed some ...fresh air coz I felt stressed after what happened."
He just nods.

Lloyd: "Well...I guess you are stressed coz you even forgot your shopping things."  I look back down were he is showing me the bags. I look back at him sorta embarrassed.

(Y/N): Oh..uh.. Sorry about that...you really didn't have to..".he cuts me off.

Lloyd: "No no...it doesn't matter....I couldn't obviously mind bringing back your things." He says giving me a smirk.

(Y/N): "Once again thanks!!!"  I say smiling at him he puts a hand on my shoulder.

Lloyd: "No sweat!!"   He smiles. He then sits next to me and I start to blush but I hide it.

Lloyd: "Soo.....you need to explain me...why did you leave us when we where walking?" I looked back down then I answered.

(Y/N): "Uhhh....because I remembered I had to get something from a shop before it closed...and plus I got there just in time before it did close."

Lloyd: "Oh..OK.  He says it quick." We talked and talked until we were going back to our places.

Lloyd: "Do you want me to give you a ride?  He says grinning. I got a bit nervous but I wasn't going to let that chance go.

(Y/N): "Thanks that will be great!!!"    He then formed his dragon and he hoped on and he helped me get on too by pulling me up with his hand. I then was behind Lloyd.

Lloyd: "Hold on tight!!!" He said warning me.  So I did. I put my arms around his waist and I was blushing like mad, Lloyd had my shopping bags. It feels so great I mean it felt weird at the same time being really close to him. While we were flying in the sky Lloyd start to do the loops and I tightened a bit more. And he was laughing.

(Y/N): "LLOYD!!!!!"   He just keeps on laughing.

Lloyd: "Chill...I won't do it again I promise!!!" He says giggling. And I smiled. We then reached to my place well my apartment. And he walked me to the door.

Lloyd: "Well we had fun!!!" He says laughing.

(Y/N): "Lloyd!!!" I say looking at him. He stops.

Lloyd: "OK...ok....... Well then I gotta go...bye." He says giving me a hug. And I hug him back. I smile during the hug. The he pulls off.

(Y/N): "Bye Lloyd!!"  He walks off. I enter back into my apartment.... And I quickly lay on the bed...everything happened in one go it's so sweet I hugged him a couple of times. And that tragedy happened. But Lloyd said he will protect me. But the fact he still considers me a friend. But I'll try anything to burst out of the friend zone and turn something more than just friends.

Oh nice talk with Lloyd!! Hope you enjoyed it!!
The Next Chapter Will be Updated in no time!!