Getting close!!! Part 29

Your POV:
It was late already.....we managed to get in the cave before it got even darker....this time jack rubbed the wood to make fire without using Lloyd now. Lloyd was just so quiet I've never seen him like this before.

Jack: "Finally some original fire instead of some easy fire!!!" He says looking at lloyd... Lloyd just looked at him angrily.

(Y/N): "Stop it!!! OK jack!!!!" Jack then stopped.

Jack sitted somewhere else I sat next with Lloyd.....he just face away...he didn't want to face me......soon jack went sleep and I could still see Lloyd hasn't gone to sleep yet.

(Y/N): "Lloyd? Are you feeling OK?" I say hoping he would respond. He took his time then he did.

Lloyd: "Yh." That's all what he said.

(Y/N): "Lloyd...don't be sad.....like I said earlier...will find a way Lloyd...there is always a way." I say smiling....he finally looked at me and stared into my eyes. I felt like I was going red for a moment.

(Y/N): "Lloyd.....just because your back to a kid it doesn't mean....that I will stop loving yo............I stopped for a moment..... Then I looked away." I soon feel a hand on my hand.. I looked back to see.....and it was Lloyd who was smiling brightly..... It was so cute,.......

Lloyd: "(Y/N)!!!" He said in a sweet tone. I smiled back at him....we. We're getting close....very close.....so close.....that we soon hear jack yawn....and we react back and stopped. I looked away blushing like mad.....I think he was too.
All in a sudden I feel him wrap his arms around my waist and hug me....he soon lyes his head on my tummy. I felt my heart melt. I soon started to caress his cheeks.....I then hug him back tight. We then fall asleep.
Next Day~~~~
We woke up and I can still see Lloyd hugging me...he started to wake up and he smiled to me.....soon jack started to tease Lloyd.

Jack: "Scared of the dark?" He says laughing.

Lloyd: "I'll beat you down!!"

Jack: "Oh yh!!"

(Y/N): "OK stop!!!please!!!!! Let's just eat something real quick then move on!! " We finished then we head off back to Ninjago.
We finally reached to Ninjago jack left me and Lloyd .....he had to go somewhere.... We then headed off to the bounty. We went in and they were all shock about Lloyd. We went to Sensie Wu.

Sensie Wu: "I have a spell book....this can make him back to normal." I smiled to Lloyd and he smiled back.

Lloyd: "Am ready!!" Sensie started to read out some spells we all backed off....and something was happening. That bright light again appeared. We all dropped on the floor......,.....................I once again opened my eyes and slowly got up and there I see him.....Lloyd again...back to himself...I was so happy.........he was happy too and started to hug Sensie Wu and his mum Misako and the others...... I was happy for him....but I didn't want to interfere anything right now so I left without knowing noticing......am glad he's back to normal!!!!

Yay back to normal!!!! Thanks for reading this chapter!!!
The next chapter will be updated in no time!!!