Kidnapped!! Part 39

Your Pov:

We were riding in our motorcycles and we somehow was getting kinder tired so we stopped by nowhere but on a cliff.

Nya: Who ever thought we will get this tired quick....but we shall keep moving!   she says drinking her bottle of water.

(Y/N): Yh we should.    I slowly get off the motorcycle to stretch my arms and legs..... is and I then stand the end of the cliff and see something mysterious down there....I don't know why....but its a cave and there light inside the cave.   I look at Nya who is lying her head on her arms, I quickly take a quick glance towards the cave and then to Nya.

(Y/N): Nya??? come here real quick.  I say while looking down there.

Nya: Yh, what is it?    She says coming towards me and I quickly grab her arms and bring her close to me where she can take a better look down there.

(Y/N): Don't u think this can be it??? I say looking at her with hope. Nya takes a good look at the cave down there and then after a couple of seconds she looks at me and smiles.

Nya: Yh.....I guess we found it.   I smile back. we both look back down there.

(Y/N): Well what are we waiting for?    

skip time~~~~~~

We slowly were going down the cliff, and there was a point were we had to jump to the cave I was scared at first but I used my Airjitzu and got there with ease. Nya done the same thing and we finally got there. we slowly went in the cave and I was looking around, analysing every thing...I saw fire that was lit up in these sticks and were put int his holder beside the caves walls. it seemed suspicious to me because. the fire looks fresh as in like fire never really last long and its weird how is just there maybe someone is in this cave right now. I slowly take another step and i look back at Nya.

(Y/N): Nya, do you think someone could be in here?  i say looking at her she looks at the fire

Nya: Well, by the looks of the fire, i guess, but lets just keep going and see what might be ahead of us.   i agree and i look back and keep on walking. Soon we reached to this massive place...but wait.....a village down here?????   i look at it so puzzled so confused. why is there a village down here.  I look at Nya who seems dumbfounded by it too.

Nya: This cant be true??  Probably am dreaming, i mean a village down here in a cave, this is so wrong. This looks like it has been down here for decades. 

(Y/N): It really does, it looks so old like as if in the old times but ill agree on the decades part. just look at the state of the place, the cottages, everything.

I look all the way at the end were there is this big castle. am so amazed.  I frown my eyebrow when i see something familiar pass by one of the small cottages. i wanted to know what it was.

(Y/N): Nya, am going down? I need to check something out.

Nya: uh...okay ill come with you.   i nod i slowly and quite as possible i go down. once i was down and waited for Nya to come down to....i told Nya to be as quite as possible and to follow me. i slowly walk towards that cottage and slowly peeked in one of the holes that the cottage had, wait......its.....on of the immortal army. but there was just one.

Nya: I want to see!!! Nya says i let her see.

Nya: What is that??? She says surprised. I look at her and sigh.

(Y/N): Its a long story but, to cut it off easily, that's and immortal person, hes in one of this immortal army.   she just looks at me and blinks a couple of time i just chuckle.

(Y/N): Yh, crazy huh??     i then look back at the the hole...but he wasn't there anymore.

(Y/N): Huh??  I say confused.  Nya looks at me.

Nya: Whats wrong?

(Y/N): Am sure the big guy was there but hes gone!!!  I say looking at the hole once more.... then i hear as if someone muffling in a hand. I look back at were the sound is and i see Nya struggling by the big guy. this weird Dark purple light was surrounding him....that's what the immortal army had when i first saw them, that weird glowing purple light surrounding them. I saw Nya trying to break free but his grip was tightened around her. Before i could do anything, respond back. or even say something. Something hard hitted the back of my head, i couldn't do anything but started to feel dizzy and weak....i looked at Nya who was trying to reach to me. and i dropped on the ground...my visions was getting worse and my eyes were closing, i could see that immortal guy taking Nya away and someone picking me it was one of them as well...until i blanked out.

Lloyd's Pov:

Zane Tracked there motorcycles down..and we followed Zane. Am so worried for (Y/N)....its my fault for not paying attention to her today. I've been a jerk. And i cant believe that she left with Nya without saying anything. am worried that she might have went on the mission with Nya and without us. 

Zane: Where here?   I quickly look around and I see two motorcycles.

Jay: Look theirs there motorcycles?   

Kai: But where are they??   I quickly get off and start to look for them.

Jay: Why would they leave there motorcycles here, unless there petrol is done and they probably walked.

Lloyd: But they wouldn't leave there motorcycles here? They would have at least drag them along with them right??   I say looking at (Y/N) Motorcycle. I sigh in anger knowing how (Y/N) just left thinking she can do this alone along with Nya.

Lloyd: I honestly cant believe if they think they can do this mission alone!!!! i say in a annoyed tone.

Kai: Come on guys they probable done this to take it as a slight revenge from you two, for not paying attention to the girls in all day, they got jealous that's all, didn't it told you guys never flirt in front of your girlfriends. I look at Kai.

Lloyd: I wasn't flirting with her and in front of no one...she just a friend and i was just trying to keep up with her...i could never flirt with no one who is not my beautiful (Y/N)!!   I say angry and sad. 

Kai: Woh...don't worry, Lloyd but you know that you ignored her in all day and you too jay you ignored Nya in all day now there there paying you two like this so don't complain.   i just sigh and look down in disappointment, how could i ignore her in all day i feel terrible.

Cole: Uh...guys...i think you should take a look at this?!!!!     we all look back at Cole and i slowly walk towards Cole and put my hand on his shoulder.

Lloyd: Whats wrong? I say.   

Cole: Look!!! He says pointing at this cave down there, we were at the end of the cliff and there it was a cave all the way down there, but there was something glowing down there. I found it suspicious.

Zane: I think we found were they could possibly be!!    i nod and clearly take a look down there. I hope your okay (Y/N).

Hey, guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter, i really want to apologise for not updating for a good while, i just have been busy lately but now i have summer holidays so I would have more time to update chapters, and well here you have your chapter, thanks for reading this chapter.