I love you Lloyd!! Part 35

Your Pov:
It was already late..and we went to help some people but to be honest they were all safe and we also went to eat..and the food was great..Cole was enjoying it!! It was night..and it was time we find a place to spend the night. We saw this nice hotel next to the beach...it looked awesome...I bet the view must be spectacular.
We soon went inside the hotel...and  Nya went to do the talking.

Lloyd: So do you feel Ok?   He says smiling. I smiled back.

(Y/N): Yh, I do.    Soon Nya comes to us.

Nya: So then guys!!!   Here's the deal!!  Well the assistant said to me there i s not alot of rooms for every individual like us...but the thing is we only have 6 rooms so that means that me and Jay have to share a room and (Y/N) and Lloyd have to share a room too...and the rest of you have your rooms...its that OK for the both of you?   I start to feel weird..

(Y/N): Uh....yh it's fine.

Lloyd: Uh..yh.    And we both didn't face each other. 

Nya: Well OK then...here are the keys oh and I brought these clothes for you and me.  She says giving me a crop top and shorts as pijamas. Lloyd slowly takes them and I see kai doing the eyebrow thing to Lloyd and Nya does the same thing with me.  

Cole: Hmm...well..goodnight!!!   So they all left us alone.    I didn't have the guts to talk.

Lloyd: Uh well let's go.   I nodded and we finally got to our room. The room looked nice especially the view.

Lloyd: So uh....I'll change in...the toilet and you change here.  He says nervously.
He soon goes in the toilet and I start to change.  And think things....no...it's not going to happen.  I already putted on my shorts and I took of my shirt and I was wearing my brown bra..I was going to put on the crop top until..

Lloyd: Am done..if you need the toilet.......he stops and quickly reacts....and looks away.  I quickly put on the crop top.

Lloyd: I uh didn't mean too...   

(Y/N): It's OK now...you can look.   Lloyd slowly looks back and I can see his cheeks going red. Same with me..just knowing that he's just wearing his boxers and he's half naked..and I can see his six packs and his v line he has a very toned body...damn. I quickly think of something and  I look at the pillow and I quickly grab it and throw it to Lloyd.

Lloyd: Hey..what was that for?   He says reacting back.

(Y/N): Nah..I jut want to get you into a pillow fight.

Lloyd: Your on!!!     He smirks and gets the pillow and throws it to me.   I get it and get on the bed and hit him with the pillow. He laughs and jumps on the bed too and hits me with the pillow.  We do this until somehow. He was going to hit me again until I dodge it and landed on the bed he somehow couldn't hold himself and landed on top of me.
We both stopped and everything went silent we realised that we was in a awkward position...we just look at each other's eyes. Soon Lloyd start to lean closer to my face....even closer and we then kissed.

The kiss was long and passionate...somehow I felt his bulge close to my womanhood. And I moaned in the kiss. I felt these weird feeling...like...pleasure...and desire..I don't know.  We soon stopped kissing. And he looked at me.

Lloyd: I love you so much..and I hope you know how much I do.  He says smiling.

(Y/N): I love you too.

Lloyd: I hope am not making you feel weird right now?   He says worried.

(Y/N): No it's ok.....Lloyd..I just want to say thank you.