Fire and Ice

We've all heard the poem by Robert Frost but by some small chance you haven't heard it, I'll read it to you.  

"Some say the world will end in fire,

Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire,

I hold with those who favor fire.

But if I had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate

To say that for destruction ice

Is also great

And would suffice."

I have heard this poem many times but it never had any meaning to me but as Victor tore apart my body, I finally started to understand.  At that moment, I was being consumed by the sheer force of ice.  Ice is hatred whereas fire is desire.  I would rather die at the hands of my desires than to allow hatred to kill me but it wasn't my choice.  I'm dying and I'm ok with it.

I know I've said that before and I've lived to see more time but this time, I wouldn't mind not surviving.  The x-men will take care of Mia if SHIELD doesn't and I'll give people a reason to keep fighting. 

I might have had my time on earth cut short to fifteen short years, but I've seen a lot of pain and suffering.  However, the avengers showed me that the world isn't just a place of violence, the world is filled with hope, love, and compassion.  So I've see some good things in my life and I would die happy knowing that humanity will survive even when I am gone.