Thank you!

When I first started writing down this story, I was a freshman in high school.  I saved it on a thumb drive that I carried around with me every day.  The story was originally just for my eyes.  I told my younger sister about it but she never got to read the original drafts.

Then, I decided to give this story a place to live other than on my thumb drive.  That's where Wattpad came in.  I never thought this story would ever become popular.  I was excited to hit 100 reads and then we hit 5k and i didn't know what to think.

Now, we've almost hit 50k reads and I cannot be more thrilled.  If it wasn't for your support, this story never would have taken a life of its own.  

I am reluctant to admit that the sequel will not continue.  Allison's story can live on in your minds but I feel that I can never offer her just one conclusion to her story.  Thus, I will be discontinuing Beyond the Reach of Happiness.  It will still be available to read but no new chapters will be added.

If you would like to read more of my works, please head over and read Serenity Barnes.  I am also writing a new Marvel Fan fiction called the Land of Eternal Summer.

Thank you again for all the support.  I couldn't have come this far without you.

Love,

Kayla