Plan

The doctor was pacing around in the tardis unsure of what to do. He couldn't just leave Sarah though... He knew that; he also had no intentions of leaving Sarah to die... Especially after the kiss exchanged between the two of them... No way!

Its not like the doctor could even go back in time to before this began... If he could; he would. That would be the easiest solution but clearly that wasn't possible. The tardis couldn't leave this timezone physically not until the slitheen problem was neutralised. In fact the tardis wouldn't move from its very spot. The doctor would try and get Sarah into the tardis; into safety. But it would be very challenging. He would have to make the tardis invisible so the slitheen would be gone. Then watch the Live CCTV footage which is from cameras outside of the tardis so The doctor could see exactly what is going on outside, it wasn't much but it was progress... It was something.

The doctor pulled down a lever which would shield the tardis, provide a forcefield so nothing can enter. Not without the doctor deactivating the force field.

The slitheen looked as the tardis disappeared, or at least thats what it thought had happened.

"I guess the doctor really has given up on you. You're mine now." The slitheen chuckled. Sarah Jane just decided to ignore the slitheen. She wasn't going to rise up to its level.

He activated the CCTV footage, he could see everything that was happening outside of the tardis. Sarah jane was sat there in her maroon sweater, it suited her very well.

The slitheen was there too... It was doing something to the machine. Lord only knows what.

The doctor needed to stop the slitheen... Only for a few moments. Distract the slitheen then try and lure Sarah into the tardis. The problem with that is the slitheen can still carry their plan out. So the doctor needed a major distraction; more like a miracle.it would be difficult, but it wouldn't be unlikely.

"Rose... Do you have any vinegar? Something acidic?" The doctor asked her.

"Yeah, but only at home." Rose replied.

"Well home it is. But beware, you can't be seen by yourself. It can seriously mess up your timeline." The doctor explained. Rose just nodded in response.

The doctor started pulling leavers in the tardis and the tardis left his spot. But the doctor would be back, of course he would. He defiantly wouldn't leave Sarah, companion, friend... Even more. Whatever she is; he wasn't going to leave her.

The tardis stopped moving and they were outside Rose's estate.

"I'll go and get the vinegar! I'll be two minutes." Rose told him.

"I'll be here." The doctor murmured although it wasn't really necessary. Rose exited the tardis and now the doctor had to wait.

Sarah Jane was beginning to get anxious... The doctor still hadn't come back for her. Maybe he wouldn't... Maybe he couldn't. And she respected that. One life over a whole planet... If he left Sarah, he would have more time to focus on defeating the slitheen.

"Has your hero still not come to rescue you?" The slitheen asked Sarah Jane.

"Clearly not." Sarah Jane rolled her eyes. The slitheen didn't need to ask that; the answer was pretty clear.

"That's a shame... I was looking forwards to killing you and him." The slitheen paused. "I can still kill you... This planet will be destroyed within the next hour. So think of it as my parting gift. I'm putting you out of your misery too." The slitheen continued. The slitheen then launched its claw in the air, Sarah Jane couldn't move, she was frozen in fear and shock, It was all happening so quickly. All she could do was wince her eyes and hope is that this would be quick and painless.

*************************************
A/n

Cliffhanger :3, ill try and update in the week i don't know :') but i can promise you that sarah janes story is not over.

Chapter is short but tends to be for this book.

Unedited, sorry just wanted to update yano...

Got a few ideas. I want this to be twenty chapters so you're not getting rid of me yet :)

Thanks for reading <3

Please vote/comment

Thanks

Freya x