The deals sealed.

continued...

The Doctor continued to shout in agony.. It must really be hurting him.. His screams, his was in complete and utter pain, Sarah jane was worried about the Doctor, so was Luke. What if stuff doesn't go according to plan? Sarah Jane hugs Luke tightly and hopes that the doctor will be okay.

After five minutes, the doctor finally stopped shouting and screaming, and the light which made him look like he was regenerating left his body immediately.

"You didn't regenerate." Sarah Jane exclaimed.

"I didn't need to." The doctor brushed his shoulder, he then got an empty container off Sarah jane's desk, before taking the lid off and breathing a blue gas out of his mouth and into the container, he then sealed it.

"This will be going back to the tardis, i think." The doctor muttered to himself.

"It's really you isn't it doctor? You haven't changed one bit." Sarah Jane claimed, before rushing up to the doctor and hugging him.

"I've missed you so much Doctor!" Sarah Jane claims.

The doctor says nothing..

"Luke, can you give us a moment?" Sarah Jane asked,

"Yeah sure, now that you're okay, i think i better get heading back to oxford." Luke replied.

"Not without a hug you won't." Sarah Jane hugs him,

"Bye mum." Luke waves at Sarah Jane, he then turns towards the doctor, "Goodbye Doctor, it was nice meeting you, i just wish it was on better circumstances." Luke told the Doctor.

"LIkewise." The doctor smiled, then Luke left the attic.

Then Sarah Jane and the doctor sat down on the sofa.

"You know doctor, i waited for you and you never came back." Sarah Jane sighed,

"I told you, no humans were aloud to come to gallifray with me." The doctor tried to justify the situationn, but realised he cannot. He left Sarah Jane, and he shouldn't of.

"You could've came back for me, after wards." Sarah Jane told him.

"I couldn't." The doctor sighed.

Sarah Jane decided to leave it at that, she knew that there was a reason why the doctor didn't come back for her.. But maybe some things are best left unknown?

The doctor remembered about Rose, and that he can use the tardis to find her, to get her back, and he will.

"I better be off." The doctor told Sarah Jane,

"Already?" Sarah Jane asked in disappointment.

"You can come with me?" The doctor offered.

"I really don't think that's a good idea." Sarah Jane sighed,

"One last trip, to go and get Rose, then i'll bring you back?" The doctor told her, he hates to travel alone, and would be honoured to have an old of his companion travelling along side him once again.

"Fine." Sarah Jane agrees.

They then exited her house side by side, talking, catching up.. They then finally enter the tardis..

"You've redecorated." Sarah Jane looks around in the tardis.

"Yeah do you like it?" The doctor asked her, whilst pulling some controls on the tardis to get to Rose's current location.

"I love it!" Sarah Jane claims.

The doctor sets the tardis off to go, there all set, ready to go... The doctor can get his curent companion back.

The begin to travel through time, "Just like old times." Sarah Jane smiles.

****************************************************************************************************************

A/N

Sorry about the sort update, but i think its not too bad.. its hard to write long chapters, well i find it really difficult.

This is my lowest book for reads so could you tell your friends?

Anyway thanks for reading <3

Please

Vote

Comment

Promote

Thanks

Freya x