Carrying out

The doctor, River Song and Martha had all planned how the were going to carry out this plan. They were going to get unit to open up the tardis time vortex by using one of their heavy transport trucks. It would be attached to the engine... Then all the time energy would escape. The doctor would shield this compound, he had set up a magnetic field he just needed to activate it when the time was right.

The time energy would create a paradox which would ultimately kill the weeping angels. The doctor thought it was a really good plan, why didn't he think of this before?!

"Doctor, are you ready to do this?" Martha asked him. This caused the doctor to snap out of his thoughts.

"I am indeed... Are the troops ready to open up my tardis?" The doctor responded.

"They are. They will signal us through the radio when you need to activate the magnetic field." Martha responded.

"Then what?" The doctor asked Martha.

"Then you can go." Martha smiled.

"You could come with me? I can go anywhere in space and time Martha..." The doctor trailed off.

"Really? That sounds awesome!" Martha exclaimed. River Song then came in.

"Doctor their ready. You will be signalled any moment now." River Song informed him... Right.

"Now." Someone spoke through the walkie talkie. The doctor pulled the leaver which created a magnetic field around the base, protecting them.

"is that it?" Martha asked the doctor.

"I believe so. I will send some troops to go look check the forrest now." River song smiled. "And you're tardis will be returned to the way we found it... You are also free to go Doctor. You will be able to leave in your tardis now if this matter has been resolved; you will make it back to Sarah." River song smiled.

"All clear... It appears the doctor's plan worked." Someone spoke through the walkie talkie.

"Well, it appears my work here is done." The doctor murmured.

"It is indeed... You were successful; I knew you would be. That is why I called you here. Thank you doctor; we couldn't of done this without you." River song smiled before pulling the doctor into a hug. He returned the hug in an instant.

"Martha." The doctor began.

"You really are as good as they say you are." Martha began.

"Are you going to come and travel with me? Its a once in a lifetime opportunity believe me." The doctor told her.

"I would if I was you." River song smiled.

"Fine, yes!i i'll come with you doctor... I like the sound of being able to go to anytime or any place." Martha smiled.

"You go Martha... You don't look back either. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity." River song smiled.

"I will miss you." Martha smiled. River song then pulled her into a deep hug. "Goodbye Martha." River song murmured. "Goodbye." Martha said i response.

"Goodbye doctor... But I can assure you that i'll see you again." River song smiled at him.

"Goodbye... I'll miss you." The doctor said. River song just smiled. The doctor took this as his queue to leave. The doctor exited the caravan, Martha followed him. The tardis was right outside of River Song's caravan, well that was beneficial. There wasn't far to walk.

The doctor stepped into the tardis, Martha stepped in behind him.

"Wow it really is bigger on the inside." Martha gasped. The doctor didn't respond; he had heard it so many times from him companions.

"So where are we off to Doctor? Somewhere nice?" Martha asked him, she was very excited about all of this.

"We're going home... To earth, present day... There's quite a few things I need to sort there. But once I have, we can go somewhere cool." The doctor told her smiling. The things he had to take care of were Sarah... But he knew it would be very challenging and would take a long while for her to come around.

"Sounds great." Martha smiled, she could go and see her family anyway. She had so little contact with them since she joined Unit... This would he a nice opportunity for her to catch up with things.

The doctor may of lost Rose, but he new has Martha. Sure she isn't the same, sure she isn't Rose but she was defiantly my companion and that was important to me.

*************************************
A/n
Short and boring, sorry i suck. I know I do.

Unedited

I have a draft already written for the next chapter so yeah i should update within the next week :3

Thanks for reading <3

Please vote/comment

Thanks

Freya xx