Idea

The doctor was in his tent, Martha came in to talk to him. The doctor quite liked her presence, she kept him on his feet as in she checked to see that he was doing all he could with the current situation.

"Martha I think I have an idea." The doctor began.

"That's so good to hear! I'm glad you've finally managed to think of something. This may just be they key to saving us all!" Martha exclaimed, she then pulled the doctor into a hug. He was shocked by this but he hugged Martha back.

"So what's the plan?" Martha asked the doctor.

"Well I need to create a time paradox. I can do it, but I'll need to open up my tardis. The energy from the time paradox will poison the weeping angels causing them all to die then my work here will be done." The doctor explained.

"And then you can get back to your wife?" Martha asked him.

"Wife? I don't have a wife." The doctor grinned.

"But you're having a child... River song said." Martha pointed out.

"Oh no... Sarah Jane isn't my wife. Its very complicated Martha." The doctor told her.

"Right so how are you going to get Rose back?" Martha asked the doctor.

"I really don't know... Honestly I hadn't thought of it. I had been trying to resolve the weeping angel problem. But I will get Rose back Martha... One way or another I will find her." The doctor exclaimed.

"Okay... Well in the morning we should go and tell River song your plan. I also think you should talk to her about how you're going to get Rose back. She knows a lot and is good at advising." Martha suggested.

"I will." The doctor said in response.

"Okay well I'll be off! I'll see you tomorrow." Martha exclaimed.

"Bye." The doctor murmured, Martha was then gone within moments.

-

Morning fell very quickly. The doctor awoke and changed his suit, he then exited his tent. It was 8am, maybe a little early but why couldn't he go and chat to River and Martha now? Surely the sooner, the better.

He headed to River songs caravan, when he entered, he realised that River Song and Martha were already in there how convenient!

"Doctor... Speaking of the devil. I have something for you that came today. Very peculiar if you ask me." River song frowned before heading the doctor a piece of paper.

The doctor read it: where i am is amazing... I miss you doctor, but I have my dad here, my mum... Mickey. Everything is here, i guess its what you would call a parallel universe but I've adapted to everything here. Please don't come looking for me; I've already tried to come back and I am aware of the risks. You will NOT sacrifice everything for me doctor. Therefore I am not telling you my time period ~ Rose.

"If the letter came here and didn't effect anything then so can she." The doctor scoffed.

"You're not listening Doctor... You can't do this. I'm telling you now. If you even try and dare, I shall hunt you down myself. I know you care about Rose but you have to move on. I know that you're a man of your word so I need to know that you won't go looking for Rose and that you will stick to you word." River song spoke to the doctor, Martha just stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. But she did know not to talk, this hardly concerned het.

"What if i can bring her back without damaging the universe?" The doctor asked River Song.

"Its impossible Doctor. I've met you in the near future and Rose isn't your companion." River song told the doctor.

"The future can be changed and altered if you do it right." The doctor pointed out, River Song was beginning to get annoyed. It was like the Doctor wasn't listening; she was going to put him in his place for once and for all.

"The future is written. I can assure you that if you pursue this, it will be a dark path for you. It's not in your future doctor so you may effect others by doing this. So just listen to me; Rose isn't dead... She's not in danger. She told you she's happy and she doesn't want you to sacrifice everything for her. There is no way to bring her back; we have lost several troops, people we care about. Don't you think we've tried ourselves doctor? I'm not saying this out of spite, I'm saying it because its reality. Please just stop this while you still can." River song told the doctor. The doctor nodded, maybe she was right. But he still blamed himself for Rose, she was gone because of him. What was he going to tell her mum in this universe? Mickey? Everyone. He told her family that he would look after her... He hadn't stuck to his word there but it wasn't intentional. Rose was gone and it was all his fault, the doctor couldn't save her... He had failed, he was a failure.

But maybe he could try and redeem himself by defeating the weeping angels even if it doesn't bring Rose back.

"You have my word." The doctor finally spoke, after moments which felt like hours of thinking he realised that it was the logical thing to do; lose Rose. River Song was happy that the Doctor had decided to drop this matter.

"Now Martha's told me about your idea on how to defeat the weeping anels... It sounds great Doctor! How about we get planning?" River Song asked the doctor.

"Sure." The doctor said in response.

"I think we should start at the tardis." Martha finally spoke.

"And i think you're completely right, jones." The doctor praised martha. She let out a small smile. The three of them then headed to the doctors tardis which was now on base.

*************************************
A/n

This is late from me, sorry... I've been drafting this though!!! I have two chapter drafts written up on top of this. So there should be about 30 chapters in this book altogether, so that means 8 more
Chapters of delight lol.

Haha thanks for reading <3

Unedited

Please vote/comment, i really do appreciate it <3

Thanks

Freya xxxx