Failure

The doctor felt himself get a little anxious as he approached Sarah Janes house. He wanted to knock of Sarah's front door, his child would be 10 years of age now. The doctors subconcious was telling him to abort this mission and go and find Martha right now... Leave. He was a coward, but there was good reasoning. Like the fact that Sarah Jane would go nuts at him for leaving. And the doctor didn't blame her, she had every right to do so. He deserved it, but he was also afraid. He was clever and knew how to deal with things but not when it came to confrontations.

In the doctors heart, he wanted to go and apologise to Sarah, meet his daughter. That was a start, he wanted more but he knew he couldn't have more so he would just accept and take what he could get. If he could get anything that is.

He let out a small sigh before knocking on Sarah Jane's door, there was no backing out now. He heard the keys twist in the lock, and the front door opened.

A small young girl answered... She had brown eyes and brown hair. She looked exactly like Sarah Jane... This was my daughter.

"Mum! There's a man at the door!" The girl exclaimed before running inside.

"Okay Elizabeth, I'll see who it is." A voice said in a jolly tone. I could recognise that voice anywhere... It belonged to Sarah.

She came to the front door, she had a smile painted on her face. But it instantly faded when she saw me.

She closed the door to her porch.

"What do you think you're doing coming here?" Sarah Jane snapped in an instance. The doctor knew he still had some power over her, for her to go from smiling before she sees him and then when she sees him , snapping at him. And feeling negative. So perhaps the doctor could use this power over Sarah to get her to listen to him and hear her out.

"Sarah... Look I can explain." The doctor began.

"No, save it! There's no explanation that can make up for any of this!" Sarah Jane shouted. The doctor thought that Sarah was shouting a little loud, taking things a bit out of proportion perhaps. If shes not careful we may attract an audience. The doctor didn't know how to respond to this, he just couldn't deal with people shouting.

"Speechless? Yeah thats what I thought doctor. So clearly you're explanation is nowhere near good enough as you thought it was. So don't come back here... Ever!" Sarah Jane shouted at him once again before storming back into her house and shutting the front door behind her.

The doctor frowned. He had failed, maybe even worsened the situation. And now Sarah knew he was back, she would be more alert and more determined to not let him see his daughter. The doctor knew this... He knew Sarah Jane, he knew exactly what she was like.

The doctor didn't chicken out and he still failed. But at least now he wouldn't feel regretful for not trying, but he wasn't just going to give up either.

Sarah Jane probably feels like the doctor abandoned her and left her to raise their child herself but it was never intentional. The doctor really did care for Sarah, he still does. He wants to be involved in his daughters life and wants to make amends with Sarah, he just doesn't know how. He doesn't know what he can do or say but he needs to get thinking soon.

*************************************
A/n

Late.rubbish.short. Sorry, i suck. My first exam is tuesday tho so ive been super busy!

This might have another ten chapters at most, but I highly doubt that it will be that much.

Unedited, sorry!

Thanks for reading <3

Please vote/comment

Thanks

Freya xo