Bargining with a criminal'

The attic.

The doctor stood at the centre of the attic, "I want Rose back if we're to make this deal." The doctor told the parasite which was inside of Sarah Jane's body.

"I can't do that timelord, and even if i could why would i want to bring that whore back? She done my head in!" The parasite inside of Sarah spoke.

"Because she's my friend, friendship.. maybe thats something which you don't understand?" The doctor frowned.

"Do not play games with my doctor. I am wanted on seven different planets, and three different galaxys. And i will only tell you this one more time, i physically can not bring your friend back." The parasite told the doctor.

Great! So i'm bargining with a criminal who wants to become me, to let my companion by free... There's so many things that can go wrong with this, the doctor thought.

The doctor needed a plan on how to trick this evil parasite,, It wants to be him, and that has to happen for Sarah to come back, but the doctor is stronger than Sarah, stronger than any normal human, he was more immunity and will be able to fight off this parasite.

"Can i speak to him for a moment?" The doctor points at Luke, he needed to check to see if it was okay.. as Sarah was taken hostage, sorta.

"You may, but no tricks, or i will kill this woman that you care for." The parasite threatens him..

The doctor walks over to Luke,

"Luke it will all be okay, we can get Sarah back." The doctor assures him,

"But for the cost of yourrself doctor? That's such a big risk, mum would never want you to do that!" Luke pointed out,

"It will be fine, i will be fine. Just don't worry about it Luke it will all work out." the doctor reassures him, Luke nods..

"Right, whatever you are.. heres the plan. You can swap places with me, but if you let Sarah go first, and Luke you go and if she's okay, then you get to become me." The doctor talks through the plan.

"Ooo So you're in charge now are you?" The Parasite asks,

"Is it a deal or not?" The doctor rolls his eyes,

"Deal." The parasite replies.

The doctor hestiates for a couple of moments,

"are you ready Doctor?" The parasite asks,

"Yeah.. Mr Smith cancel containment vortex, K9 hold postion for if i need you." The doctor ordered,

The containment vortex is cancelled, Sarah Jane falls to the ground, Luke rushes over to her avoiding the blue gas which has came out of Sarah Jane's body. The blue gas was moving closer and closer towards the doctors body.

The blue gas entered the doctors body, the doctor could feel it he was changing.. his immunity wasn't ready to fight this parasite yet.

Sarah Jane got up with a migrane, and she felt sorta dizzy, "Luke what happened?" Sarah Jane asked, then she saw the doctor he was glowing like he was regenerating.. Wait he is generating?

"Doctor!" Sarah Jane rushes over towards him.

"ARghhhhhh!!" The doctor shouted in pain, it felt as if his whole body was on fire.

it was agonizing.

********************************************************************************************************************

a/n

This is short, but i would say it's an okay update. I've given up on trying to make chapters on this book be 1000 words, because i just cannot do that with this book, like its so difficult ughhh. This is also unedited, and my writtings not perfect.

Anyway thanks for reading <3

please

vote

comment

promote

thanks

freya x