Informing

The doctor was still the caravan with River song. Nothing was happening really; she was just about to inform the doctor about the current situation.

"This forrest lurks with weeping angels. Now that you're here, I can guarantee you won't be able to leave. If you try and escape from this compound, the weeping angels WILL get you. They will either kill you; feed on you. Or they will send you to another universe or time... It tends to be universe though." River song began.

"And what do you expect me to be able to do about it?" The doctor rolled his eyes. The weeping angels were one of the worst types of aliens he had ever came across.

"You're the doctor. You of all people should know how to resolve this matter. You're awesome! You know everything. I just want your help with this problem and thats it." River song explained.

"If you wanted my help then why didn't you just ask me rather than hacking into my tardis?" The doctor asked River song.

"Because, this is urgent. We need this problem resolved now... We couldn't wait. If this isnt resolved immediately then it will effect us severely now onwards; the weeping angels will spend to your planet very soon." River song explained. The doctor was quite confused by this... But he wasn't going to deny her either. He would help because it meant getting back to Sarah.

"Right, fine I will help you River." The doctor told her. A smile then appeared on River songs' face.

"You're dismissed... Unless you want to stay." River song grinned.

"Umm yeah I'm good. I'll go now if thats all." The doctor murmured. He then headed out of river songs caravan and stepped out into the darkness. There were tents set up for him and Rose already. They looked rubbish and old, but the doctor was tired and needed to sleep so he wasn't bothered so long as it was warm. As the doctor went over to get him his tent Rose approached him like she just appeared.

"So whats going on Doctor?" Rose asked him. She was eager to know what she was getting herself into by being here. She didn't really like it here; like she wasn't keen on it. She just had this unsettling feeling in her stomach. She believed that it was because that she knew there were weeping angels practically surrounding them. She wanted to move on, travel somewhere else... She would say that she wanted to go home but then that could mean no more adventures with the doctor and that wasn't the case.

"River Song wants my help a weeping Angel situation." The doctor responded. He really didn't know what he could do. He didn't know anything about defeating these angels, unit knew a lot more about them than he did. So if Unit couldn't neutralise this threat (which they clearly can't or the doctor wouldn't of been brought here) then what are the expecting the doctor to do about it?

"How are you going to do that?" Rose asked him. She really was intrigued, but she also didn't understand fully. The doctor hadn't explained properly. She wasn't going to persist either.

"I don't know Rose." The doctor sighed before heading into his tent. He was screwed... He had to find a way, he couldn't leave until he does so. But he also doesn't know how to find that way... Why do things have to be so complicated?

************************************

A/n
Short, super short i know. But it is better than no update. This was more of a filler chapter, thats why its boring. Sarah Jane will be in the next chapter, something will happen! So stay tunned.

--- i've drafted the next two chapters so they'll be up soon :) i think they're better in terms of content.

Unedited

Thanks for reading <3

Please vote/comment

Thanks

Freya x