It was too good to be true.

~third person pov~

The Doctor quickly fumbled about in his pockets for the tardis keys. He quickly got the keys out of his pocket and tried to unlock the tardis, but for some reason it just wouldn't unlock. The doctor was confused, as these keys defiantly are for the tardis and nothing like this had ever happened before.

"You think you could escape that easily?" The creature asked, the creature was weird looking, green, slimy, gross, ew. But everyone was confused to what was currently going on.

"You're slitheen." Sarah Jane gasped, into realisation of how bad this situation was and what it meant for the three of them.

"Slitheen? Oh doctor i wondered why this seemed so familiar to us." Rose frowned...

"Who are you?" The doctor ignored both Sarah Jane and Rose, instead he began to engage with this creature.

"You've forgotten me already." The slitheen laughed.

"Who are you?" Sarah Jane rolled her eyes. She never understood what is was with Aliens identifying themselves.

"I can deal with the doctor forgetting me... But you Sarah Jane Smith... How could you forget me? It's only been couple of hours since my imprisonment in your body." The slitheen gave Sarah Jane the most creepiest of smiles.

"It's you!" Sarah Jane gasped.. She realised what this meant, who it was. How could she even possibly begin to forget? Having her body taken over like that, it was one of the worst experiances in her life.

"Who is it Sarah?" The doctor asked in confusion, he had no idea what this meant. And he knew a great lot of stuff, well he has been alive for over a thousand years.

"It's that thing.. I don't know what it is, some sort of alien. That thing what possessed me and took over my body." Sarah Jane replied, she didn't like this, she didn't like one bit of it.

"A thing? Come on Sarah you know me better than that." The slitheen claimed, no one called her  Sarah.. Only the doctor and Sarah Jane didn't mind that, because she once had some sort of crush on him, long ago. But she gave up when she realised that it could never work out the way she wanted it to.

"You... How did you survive?" The doctor asked in realisation to what had happened, he had trapped the parasite... It was in the tardis in that container, he thought that he had neutralised this threat, but he thought wrong.

"Well there are many wonders of the unvierse doctor... You of all people should know that? And i was just using Sarah Jane as a decoy.. Just whilst i worked on this." The slitheen claimed, then pointed towards a machiine.. An electronic device of some sort.

"And what is that?" The doctor raised an eyebrow.

"You don't know? I thought you were clever doctor, i guess not. Well this is a generator." The Slitheen answered the doctors question. It could be worse at least the Slitheen communicated with us.

"Wait i know the rest of this. That generator is going to drain out the suns energy... Mr Smith informed me of this." Sarah Jane told the doctor..

This was bad really bad, and to think that they had gotten away.

From the start, it didn't seem right, it seemed to easy, basically it all seemed to be too good to be true.

******************************************************************************************************************

A/N

short ik. Right i don't know how many chapters i plan to have left for this, maybe four, because then there will be fifteen? And really this is meant to be a short story... I also want to finish this quite soon so i'm going to try my absolute hardest to update during the week... Unedited, like usual.

Thanks for reading <3<3

Please

vote

comment

promote

thanks

freya x