Diaster

The doctor had arranged to meet Martha back at the Tardis. He was currently waiting on her, she was never usually late but then again according to her family they hadn't seen her in ten years so it was understandable, she probably had a lot of catching up to do.

The doctor was in the tardis... Martha came in and slung her jacket down.

"So doctor... Are we going anywhere?" Martha asked the doctor.

"Martha... I need to stay here. I don't know how long for. But my daughters here and Sarah Jane actually forgave me. So I defiantly can't leave right away." The doctor began.

"I completely understand Doctor. Its your family and I know how hard it is to leave your family behind... Its really hard, right? I'm glad things worked out for you though i didn't like seeing you be miserable." Martha exclaimed.

"We can still travel y'know. Just not as frequent... Well it depends on what Sarah wants, if she'll take me back." The doctor explained.

"Well i hope she does.. I want you to be happy." Martha smiled. The tardis phone began to ring, the doctor picked up the phone. But was confused to who would be calling, not many people knew his number.

"Hello... Who may this be?" The doctor spoke through the phone. Martha stood watching the doctor on the phone.

"Doctor it's me Sarah!" The voice on the other side said. The doctor was confused on how Sarah got his number but she also sounded quite panicky and upset.

"Why are you calling me Sarah?" The doctor asked her.

"Somethings took Elizabeth! An alien!! I need your help doctor! I'm worrying so much right now! I don't know what's taken her, if she's okay... Or where she is. Please Doctor!" Sarah Jane said really fast through the voice.

"I'll be there as soon as I can. I'll see what I can do in the tardis." The doctor told her.

"Just hurry... I really don't know what to do!" Sarah Jane exclaimed before hanging up the phone.

The doctor didn't know what to do either... He had never been in this position with someone that he truly loved... Sure he loves his companions but their not actual family.

"What was that all about?" Martha asked the doctor, intrigued to know what that phonecall was about.

"Sarah's daughter... My daughter has been kidnapped." The doctor replied.

"I'm sorry to hear that Doctor. Let me know if I can help at all." Martha murmured. The doctor nodded.

The screen in his tardis then lit up... There was a woman.

"Hello doctor... Did you think you could get rid of me so easily? Well you were wrong so wrong... You should of left Sarah Jane. You should of never interfered. Because now... Now I have something precious of yours and Sarah's. Now I have your daughter." The woman spoke, the screen then switched itself off.

That parasite... That slithene... It was back, but how. The doctor defeated it himself. It was just never ending, it was a disaster.

*************************************
a/n

Im sorry about the late update this was so hard to write, but i have more ideas for this book now so it won't be ending as soon as i planned it to end.

Unedited.

I've finished school for good and don't have college until september so will have a lot of spare time on my hands. I do intend on writing... Its just writers block.

Thanks for reading

I'll try and update soon

Freya xx