Thinking

The doctor was thinking... He had several things on his mind.

Sarah was having his baby... He knew that Sarah would be mad at him for leaving the way he did and he really did wish he could change it. He genuinely believed that he could settle down with Sarah... He wanted that a lot. But now it couldn't happen... He knew that. Sarah would be very unlikely to forgive him and even if she did then the doctor wouldn't be able to do it. Something bad happens to everyone he cares about... Rose is proof of that. The doctor was still hoping that there was a way to bring her back... There's always a way to do everything. The doctor just didn't know it yet.

It was dark now. River Song wasn't back; things didn't look good for her. And the doctor would be doomed if he had to work for unit; with their lack of intelligence and knowledge... He would never be able to resolve this matter.

Martha came over to The Doctor.

"I'm sorry about your friend... I tried to save her." Martha told the doctor, she really did feel bad for him. She knew how it felt to lose someone that you care about.

"You don't have to apologise. I don't need your sympathy." The doctor harshly told her, Martha looked a little taken back by this. She was only offering her condolences; she was only trying to help that doctor. She just shrugged and went to walk off.

"Martha, wait... I'm sorry its not your fault." The doctor began. Martha paused.

"I understand." Martha said before turning back around to face him.

"Are you sure that theres not a way I can find her?" The doctor asked Martha. May he had underestimated her. She wasn't that bad actually; maybe they could be friends.

"No. Its impossible to pinpoint her location, what parallel universe she's in and even if you miraculously did, getting to that universe would destroy ours. It would break down the walls of our universe if you traveled to another parallel universe." Martha explained.

"I will find a way... I always find a way. The question is. Will you help me Martha?" The doctor asked her.

"I like your determination. I will try to help you... But I, Martha Jones have a responsibility to protect this planet from threats; I will not let it be destroyed. All those lives for the sake of one, I know that your friend is special and important but not everyone can die for this." Martha told him.

"Right then Jones! We can start tomorrow." The doctor smiled.

"But you already have business destroying the weeping angels." Martha reminded him.

"Oh that's easy... We can just send them to another time or place. But ultimately we can't destroy them." The doctor explained.

"They need to be illuminated properly not just put somewhere else for others to deal with. Thats not fair doctor." Martha told him disapproving of his plan.

River song then appeared in front of them out of nowhere.

"How did you get out?" Martha asked River song.

"That doesn't matter. All what matters is that i'm here and the doctor resolved this problem for once and for all. So what have you got doctor?" River asked the doctor.

"No I haven't... I've already discussed this with Martha. I can't destroy the angels; I can only move them." The doctor explained.

"Well you best get thinking them... Haven't you?" River song smiled before walking away into another direction.

She didn't understand. What did she think the doctor was trying to do all this time? To begin with he just wanted to get back to Sarah, but now he has to get Rose back too. Its like more and more problems are being created for the doctor and he didn't like it at all.

Was it too much to ask to have a break?

********************************************************************************************
a/n

sorry about the delay and boring update lol. I won't be able to update as much as i once did so like yeah c: like my exams start in a month and I'm bricking it. So probs back to updating once a week ik its ridiculous but this is ending within the next 5-10 chapters anyway :/

unedited, sorry about that tbh i don't have enough time right now.

thanks for reading <3

remember to vote/comment

thanks

freya x