The Relic

"You're done for little akuma!", said Ladybug about to purify the evil butterfly. "I deliver you from evil!", she said as she swung her yo-yo, and swiped the corrupted butterfly out of the air. She then let the pearl white creature back onto the city of Paris. Chat Noir landed next to his polka-dotted partner. "Pound it!", Chat Noir and Ladybug fist bumped at the accomplishment of another successful mission.
---------------------
"No! You won't get away with this Ladybug!", said Hawk moth spitting in anger with his words while putting his hands on his head in frustration and anger. "I will find a way to defeat you, and when I do I will destroy you, and rule over Paris!".
Hawk Moth frustratedly paced across the concrete floor of his layer surrounded by little white akumas. "I must find a way to destroy Ladybug and Chat Noir... But how? No matter I must destroy them I must turn Paris into my own image and soon I will have that God-like strength!", he yelled so angrily that he threw his staff across the room, the staff bounced off the wall and fell on the floor.
Hawk Moth spun around and started at the staff for a minute, suddenly an idea had hit his mind. Hawk Moth had a relic that he would only use it incase of an emergency, therefore Hawk Moth decided it was time to use his relic.
"Yes! Yes! This Dimond will allow me to go back in time to start on my greatest plan yet!", Hawk Moth held the diamond to reflect the sunlight coming through the giant rounded window.
The diamond started to shine brighter and brighter till it opened a portal.

The portal opened to another dimension that Ladybug and Chat Noir will have to go in as well

A/N:
Hey guys, so this is my first time with publishing a story and all so I hope y'all enjoy this story and I'll update when I can.

                                ~ JayMay