Yet to come

~Adriens P.O.V~
I walked up to Marinette that was with Alya. "Hey girls!", I greeted. I saw Marinette blush and covered her face a little bit with her hand trying to hide her blush. Why is she so freakin' adorable?, I thought to myself. I cleared my throat and I calmly said, "um Marinette may I speak to you?".

I saw Alya elbow Mari causing her to squeak. Alya whispered something to her friend causing Marinette to blush even more and let out another squeak.

"Y-yeah... S-sure", Marinette grined. She trailed behind me. I turned around and that caused Marinette to bump into me. We blushed.

"S-So... What's in y-your mind?", stuttered Marinette. She's so cute when she stutters. "Mari... I wanted to ask you... Would... Would you... L-like to be.... Um.... M-my date to the...", I looked up to see Marinette stare into my eyes, and was smiling bigger than ever. "Yes!!!", she squealed, "I'd love to!".

I sighed in relief. "Alright then! See you next week I'll pick you up at six!". I walked Marinette to her house and I waved goodbye. As soon as she walked inside I jumped up and down in happiness. "Plagg I did it! I asked her and she said yes!!!", I said with fist pump up in the air. "Yes love boy she did now come on let's go HOME I must have my CHEESE!", whined Plagg. "Ok ok!", chuckled Adrien. He disappeared into the castle.
-----------------------------
~Marinettes P.O.V~

"Aaah! Tikki he asked me to the Gala!!!", Marinette swirled and fell on her bed in laughter. "Yes he did Mari! But what will you wear?", asked Tikki. "Oh no! What am I going to wear?!" Marinette started to panick.

"How about these Marinette?", asked Tikki placing two dresses on my bed. Tikki placed a baby blue dress, the torso had a sparkly blue glitter like design.

The second dress was a champagne color

The second dress was a champagne color. With a silver thin belt.

"Oh Tikki it's hard to choose!", I said concerned

"Oh Tikki it's hard to choose!", I said concerned. "Well in my opinion the baby blue dress matches your eyes, and the champagne dress will make you look so elegant!", smiled Tikki floating around dancing.

"Ok Tikki I think I'll wear the baby blue!", decided Marinette," I want to look nice but not so elagant. Simple but cute!". "Good choice Mari!", smiled Tikki hugging my cheek. "Oh no Tikki we have to patrol, it's my turn!", I said standing up.
"Tikki spots on!".
-------------------------------
~Third Person P.O.V~

Ladybug swung her yo-yo up to the castles rooftop. "It's nice here isn't it?", asked Chat causing Ladybug to startle a bit. "Oh hey Chat", Ladybug waved. "What are you doing here at this time of the hour?", asked Ladybug. "Well I remembered that it was your turn to patrol so I thought why not join?", shrugged Chat.

Ladybug chuckled, but there was a moment of silence. Ladybug broke the silence and sighed. "Hey... What do you think Hawk Moth is up to? You know... We are in this 'Royal' dimension... Isn't that strange?". "Yeah I don't know but we gotta know what the guy is up to...", Chat stood up. "Well I'm off see you then my Lady", Chat bowed and leaped out of sight.
Ladybug pondered,"why are we here?".
---------------------------------
"This has failed me! Instead of going back in time we went into another dimension!", Hawk Moth furiously paced back in forth in his mini layer. "I must get them to give me their Miraculous... I must hurt them were it REALLY pains them!". Hawk Moth plastered a sly grin on his face. "Were it really pains them... Ha ha ha ha ha!", Hawk Moth laughed evilly at the plan... It was Yet to come.

A/N:
Okay okay guys I'm SORRY I haven't updated a new chapter in like a while. And it was short again my apologies. But I was kinda sick plus I had a bunch of school work. To make it up I was coming up with some good I ideas I would add to this story! It will get more dramatic!!! You will get tha FEELS!😱 If I did any mistakes sorry! (For the third time!)
But anyway I will work on the next chapter right away! See you later!

~JayMay