Melody pt.2

Melody busted open the doors of the castle of the event. "Hey! Who are you?!", asked King Bourgeois. "I'm Melody... And now you will all help me get rid of Maria!", Melody commanded.

"I don't take orders from anyone!", yelled King Agreste, "what makes you think you can control us?!". Melody chuckled, "wouldn't you like to know?". Melody took her violin and played sweet music.

People got hypnotized and bowed to receive commands. "Find Maria! And every instrument player you can find! I must creat an army!", Melody laughed wickedly.
------------------------
Hawk Moth smiled at the new akumatized victim, "It won't be long before Ladybug and Chat Noir show up their faces!".
------------------------
Adrien was in his room reading over his essay from the project Kim and him were doing. "Ugh darn... The projects due in a few days... With all the akumatized victims and-", Adrien thought out loud, but was then interrupted by Plaggs blabbing.

"Your flirting! Don't forget that!". Adrien sighed and fell face forward on his bed. "What am I going to do Plagg? She hates me... Marinette HATES me!". Plagg floated towards Adrien and slapped him. "Hey! What was that for?!", Adrien whined.

"Listen up flirt boy! She doesn't hate you! She just dislikes Chat Noir... A lot... But you can still make amends with her! Show her your identity and everything will go swell!", Plagg explained. "You know Plagg? Your right! Then she won't feel guilty that she "cheated" on me when she actually wasn't!", cheered Adrien.

"I'll go do it right now!", Adrien ran out his bedroom door and was ready to run to Marinettes home. "Hey wait! Where's my cheese!", wined Plagg. He groaned and followed Adrien.

Adrien was running through a hallway that spiraled the ball room. That's where the V.I.P is happening. Adrien heard a few screams and lots of foot steps. "What is going on?!", Adrien asked Plagg as Adrien looked below to where the attack was happening.

"Plagg we have to do something!", Adrien exclaimed backing up into a room. "Okay, but maybe after your transformation you can take that advantage to show Marinette or Ladybug your identity and she won't be mad anymore!", explained Plagg.

"Sounds like a plan, Plagg claws out!", Adrien yelled to transform into Chat Noir. Chat Noir leaped into action but Ladybug was already there. "Hey M' Lad-", Chat started but Ladybug had a serious expression across her face, "let's get this over with".

Chat felt guilty. And it was all his fault. He nodded and for once in his life he didn't flirt with her in battle. Ladybug and Chat Noir fought against Melody.

"You won't stop me from taking my my revenge on Maria!", Melody yelled and was ready to play her violin. "I'll distract her and you use your lucky charm", Chat said ready to pounce on Melody. "Fine.", Ladybug rolled her eyes. "Lucky charm!", Ladybug received a frisbee.

"Hm... Got it!", Ladybug threw the frisbee and it hit the bow of the violin. Melody got distracted and tried to reach for it to play the violin to hypnotize them. But Chat was quick to get the violin and threw it too Ladybug, "catch!".

Ladybug broke the instrument with her knee. She cleansed the akuma and let it go into the night, "bye-bye little butterfly, miraculous ladybug". Ladybug threw her charm into the air and everything was good.
---------------------------
Hawk Moth grew anger, "one day Ladybug and Chat Noir, One day! I will play you like a symphony!".

(A/N: If y'all know shmitty or however u spell it she said "u play me like a symphony". In a video and sent it to Reaction Time😂Okay I leave now)
-----------------------
Everyone was tired and left because of so much drama. "We did it Ladybug!", Chat smiled. Ladybug turned and started to walk away. Chat caught up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. Ladybug jerked her shoulder, "Don't.Touch.Me".

"Mari-", "You never know when to quit do you Chat?", Ladybug glared. "M'Lady let me have a chance to explain!", pleaded Chat.

Ladybug slapped his hand off her shoulder, "there is nothing to explain Chat". Ladybug was at the edge of tears, her voice trembling. "Please", pleaded Chat, "let me show you who I am! That way you won't feel guilty no more!".

Ladybug frowned in anger, "not feel guilty?! Don't you realize I cheated on my boyfriend?! And- And he's going to think I'm evil and spoiled like Chloe!", Ladybug started to cry, "He... HES GOING TO HATE ME!".

Chat felt so guilty now... No doubt. He hated himself. Ladybug ran out crying. What has he done? He... He was a monster. Marinette felt so guilty. And it was his fault. Chat ran out into the night and climbed a tree. He leaped onto his rooms window and went inside to de-transform.

Plagg didn't say a word. Adrien ruffled his hair into a mess. His face hot red with tears of anger. He started to punch the wall. His knuckles turning purple. Little by little blood came out. "Adrien control yourself!", Plagg begged.

Adrien ignored Plagg and kept punching the wall. Knocking over books and papers off his desk. He dropped on his knees and covered his face with his sweaty hands. He sobbed for what seemed for hours.
----------------------------
Hawk Moth smiled, "anger... Perfect for my akuma". He once again darkened a butterfly and sent out the akuma.
----------------------------
The akuma arrived at Adriens room. Plagg spotted it. "A-Adrien please! Hawk Moth will do something to you!", Plagg exclaimed. "I don't care Plagg! I'm a monster!", Adrien sobbed.

The akuma entered Adriens ring. The purple outline of a butterfly appeared on Adriens face. Plagg quickly floated towards Adriens face.

"No Adrien! You have to fight it!", Plagg pleated. Hawk Moth grinned at his work.

           "Hello Chat Blanc".