To be or not to be?

The next day Adrien was in his room with Plagg and his stinky Camembert."You have a girlfriend now huh?", asked Plagg inspecting his cheese. "She's not m-my girlfriend!", exclaimed Adrien with a slight blush in his cheeks.

"Then why did you kiss her?".
"I didn't!".
Plagg gave Adrien a death glare.
"Lie again and I'll bite you".

"Ok ok maybe I did give her a kiss. But my heart beats for my lady. She's my princess", explained Adrien.
"Then why are you such a flirt-lovesick-idiot?", asked Plagg after devouring his cheese.

Adrien gave Plagg another death glare. "I'm not", he pouted. "Sureeeee", said Plagg sarcastically.
"Welp if you like her that much then ask her out to the Royal ball that the king is having", replied Plagg. "The Royal ball? Plagg this isn't a fantasy", Adrien stated. "Hold up! Okay 1. We just entered a different dimension 2. Just do it! 3. Why not you like her and your a lovesick idiot", stated Plagg with a smirk. "Is that all?", asked Adrien a bit irritated. "And I want my cheese", Plagg said with arms crossed. "Here", said Adrien handing Plagg his cheese.

"Adrien you should trust me", said Plagg resting on Adriens shoulder. "You'll thank me later", he patting his shoulder and floating towards his desk, grabbing a paper and a quill.

"I tell you this because because we know what's best for the ones we choose", Plagg said with a smile. "You the kwamis choose the heroes? So you know who ladybug is?", asked Adrien with excitement.

"Yep".
"How do you know?".
"Duh because we're magic".
"Can you tell me who she is?".
"Not a chance".

Adrien was going to say something but Plagg cut him off.
"And no you can't bribe me with Camembert", stated Plagg with arms crossed. Adrien sighed. "Poor strange love sick boy", Plagg grinned. He sighed again.

"Plagg I don't know, I mean I like both of them. I love Ladybug. And I just don't know how to feel about Marinette! Marinette has kindness to give in her heart, unlike Chloe. She's so CUTE when she stutters, and how she blushes... Her flawless blue sky eyes, how her hair falls purr-fectly", Adrien said Gazing into the rainy starry night.

But Adriens' thoughts were cut off by a Chat Noir Kwami giving him a annoyed and bored face glare.

"Okay Adrien i must speak,
1. Your puns are annoying and terrible
2. You have to get a life
3. Your obviously in loooooove with Marinette
And 4. Trust me on this... I know what I'm telling you", said Plagg with a bright smile.

"Plagg how are you so stinky but wise?", asked Adrien with an eyebrow raised. "I've been through this plenty of times you love sick boy!", teased Plagg. "Then what do I do?", asked Adrien. "Easy invite her to the Royal Gala!", suggested Plagg.
"Okay! I'll do it! But what about Ladybug? I can't love two people at the same time! Or can I?", pondered Adrien pacing his floor. Plagg smirked and pointed outside the window . Pointing at Marinette laughing with Alya. He said, "Trust me Adrien, trust me".