The Chameleon pt. 3

~Third person P.O.V~

"I captured our villain...", whispered Ladybug. Chat Noir got a shiver down his spine. A feeling like somethings wrong. Ladybug (the real one) tried to wiggle free. "Okay I just remembered that we are in a burning castle we have to go!", exclaimed Chat. Ladybug (the fake one) nodded. She slung her yo-yo to the rope yanking it towards them. She grabbed the REAL Ladybug and ran out to the field. The castle crumbled to the ground leaving smoke.

"What do we do now?", asked Chat turning to Ladybug. Ladybug (the fake one) put down the real Ladybug down on the ground. "Well we do have to purify the akuma", replied Ladybug.
"The miraculous is in her earnings take it NOW!", Hawk Moth commanded on Chameleons mind. "It's on her earrings, take it", said Ladybug. She bent down (the fake one) and brushed a strand of hair to reveal Ladybugs (the real one) earnings. "Okay", Chat said. "Good he's doing the job for us...",  Hawk Moth grinned.

The real Ladybug wiggled around so much that the handkerchief slid down her mouth and yelled out, "Chat stop! I'm the real Ladybug!". Chat Noir jumped back, "huh?". "Chameleon fooled you Chat!", exclaimed Ladybug. She broke free from the rope and threw her yo-yo towards Chameleon wrapping her with the powerful wire. The fake Ladybug shape shifted back into Chameleon and broke free. "Give me your Miraculous!".
"I'd like to see you try!", Ladybug glared positioned to fight. Chameleon shape shifted into a ninja. She threw ninja stars but Chat and Ladybug dodged them all. Next Chameleon turned into some sort of animal. A rhino. She chased them endlessly. Chat yelped and started to run towards the woods. Ladybug followed running into the woods. "Chat Chameleon is heading towards the people!", exclaimed Ladybug. The both heroes tried to hold up the Chameleon. "It's not working!", yelped Chat pulling Ladybug forwards deeper into the woods.
---------------------------------
The villagers started to whisper to each other.

"Will they win?".

"Are we done for?".

"What if they fail? It's been a while!".

They heard rumbling. Birds started to squawk rising from the trees they perched on.

Ladybug and Chat jumped out of the bushes and yelled in unison, "run!"

Ladybug and Chat jumped out of the bushes and yelled in unison, "run!". The villagers just stood there causing Ladybug to yell, "go!", the rumbling go louder and the people fled for their lives. "We have to get Chameleon to that field again or any of us can fall into that lake and drown", Ladybug replied pointing to the lake. Chat nodded, "I'll take care of the people, can you manage Chameleon?". Ladybug grinned, "of course I can!". Both heroes ran in separate directions.

The shape shifted rhino turned back into the Chameleon. "Get those miraculouses or I WILL take away your powers!", Hawk Moth snapped. Chameleon started to feel weak and fell to the ground. "Okay I'll do it I'll do it!", exclaimed Chameleon trying to resist the pain, "I have a plan...".

Chameleon ran back out in the middle of the field standing there. Ladybug emerged from the woods and yelled, "you won't hurt anyone anymore!".
Chameleon had an evil grin spread across her face. Ladybug ran towards Chameleon, but Chameleon shape shifted into... Adrien. Ladybug stopped in her tracks and stared into the emerald eyes. "You wouldn't hurt me would you?", asked the shape shifted Adrien. "No-n-no I wouldn't", whispered Ladybug placing her hands on his cheeks.

 "No-n-no I wouldn't", whispered Ladybug placing her hands on his cheeks

"But I would!", shape shifted Adrien yelled with a evil laugh. He pulled out a dagger and stabbed it into Ladybugs side. Shape shifted Adrien transformed back into Chameleon still with that evil grin plastered on her face.

Ladybugs eyes wide open holding on tight to Chameleons shoulders. "Aaaarrgh!", Ladybug cried out in pain while putting her hands over her side to stop blood running out.
Ladybug fell onto the ground. She looked at one of her hands and it was filled with blood. She cried out even louder. A river of tears watered out of the dying blue bell eyed girl.

To be continued...

A/N:
Hey guys!!! I know this chapter was short but I wanted to leave y'all in a cliff hanger and yeah. The end was a COMPLETE surprise... Did y'all expect that?
Maybe yes...
Maybe no...
But guys I'm SO SO SO SOOOO happy that I'm getting more reads!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! This is my FIRST EVER published book so I'm really happy about this!
Thanks for reading and supporting guys I'm just SO SO SO SO thankful!!!
Um also I don't know if I'll post later on this week or next week I'm not sure... So your stuck with a cliff hanger!🤗 Don't hate me plz... Stay Miraculous tho!

                                  ~JayMay