Melody

~Meanwhile at the V.I.P event~
(Back stage)
"Okay Hannah", Hannah told herself, "just breath you'll be fine...". Hannah paced back and forth. "Who are you fooling Hannah Montana?", asked a girl named Maria.

"Stop calling me that! That's not my name!", Hannah growled. "I don't see why not?", replied Maria leaning against the wall and observing her nails, "You are a fake anyway".

"Look who's talking", Hannah laughed. Maria growled, "your just jealous!". "Please", Hannah laughed, "why would I be jealous of that?", asked Hannah pointing at Maria. "Ugh!", Maria said in disgust.

Hannah walked off stage. "Who cares about her! I have to concentrate to do my best yet!", Hannah spoke to herself, "Okay now to find my violin... I think I left it in my dressing room...".
---------------
Maria gasped when she spotted Hannah's violin. "Hm...", Maria thought as she approached Hannah's violin. Maria started to mess with a few strings. "That will teach her to mess with me", Maria chuckled evilly. Maria walked away satisfied with her revenge.

Hannah saw Maria walk out with a chuckle. Hannah walked over to her violin. "It's time", Hannah breathed.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen", welcomed Alec Cataldi, "lets have a round of applause for miss Hannah Watson that is now going to now play the violin!".

The audience clapped as Hannah came in with her violin. "Hi everyone! This violin came down from generation to generation! This is very special to me... So now I'm going to play this song for you... It's Italian! It's called Sonatemi balleto", Hannah smiled as she prepared to play.

She took a deep breath and started to play. Sweet music played... But not for long. Screech! Hannah was shocked at the screeching sound of her violin.

The King Bourgeois (the mayor) signaled Alec to get Hannah off stage. The gorilla came up stage and took tried to lead Hannah off stage. "W-Wait no! T-This is some kind of mistake! This-This is sabotage!", Hannah cried. They kicked her out onto the cold night.

She dropped to the ground next to her violin. She cried.
------------------------
"Poor young Lady...", said Hawk Moth while his mini layer window opened and the butterflies fluttered about. "A symphony ended in sadness and frustration...", Hawk Moth clenched his fist, "I love it!".

He opened the palm of his hand and a white butterfly landed on it. He cupped a hand over the butterfly and dark magic entered it. Turning it into an Akuma.

He released it and chuckled wickedly, "fly away my little akuma! And evilize her!".
------------------------
The akuma fluttered towards the girl and possessed the violin. "Sweet Melody... I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to use your special violin and hypnotize people with your beautiful music! All I ask in return is a few items from Ladybug and Chat Noir", Hawk Moth explained.

"I'll play them like a symphony", smiled Hannah as dark purple smoke surounded her. Transforming into Melody.

Her dress was white with black music notes on them. "Time to hypnotize!", grinned Melody.

To be continued...

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter I just needed to give y'all something to read. Plz vote and ya, stay miraculous