Adrienett

*Time skip the Royal Gala*

~Adriens P.O.V~

"Today's the day!", I said to a Plagg adjusting my black tux with a bright green tie. "What are you going to get her?", Plagg asked me. "Well Plagg I went to the jeweler and I got her a gold ring with her name on it!", I said combing my hair neatly to the side. "Typical, I could have done better!", said Plagg holding some cheese.
(Oh Plagg i know what you'll say)
"Oh really? What would you could have given better?", I asked looking at Plagg that layed in my bed. Plagg was about to plop the cheese in his mouth but got interrupted by my question. "Easy", he smirked, Plagg floated towards me and stuffed cheese in his mouth. "THAT!", Plagg bursted out laughing while I spited the stinky cheese out of my mouth. "PLAGG! I have to brush my teeth now so many times now so I won't stink of Camembert in front of Mari!", I ran towards the bathroom still hearing Plagg die of laughter.
-------------------------------
~Marinettes P.O.V~

I ran towards my closet where I safely his my dress. I took out my dress and unwrapped the plastic off my dress. I quickly slipped into my dress with my makeup and hair to deal with. I heard a knock on my door, so I opened the door to find Alya standing there with her dress folding over her arm. "Hey girl!", she came in and admired my dress. "It's really pretty Mari! It will bring out your eyes and Adrien will not take off his eyes off you!", she playfully poked me.

I blushed at the mention of his name. "What about you? Nino will absolutely drop head over heals! You guys are so CUTE!", I squealed. She giggled and change into her dress in the bathroom. I put on my everyday eyeliner and lip gloss with my two pig tails but with white laces. Alya came out of the bathroom with a long gold strapless dress.

"Oh no, no no no", Alya said grabbing my shoulders and facing me

"Oh no, no no no", Alya said grabbing my shoulders and facing me. "We are going to have to do something about that makeup and hair-do". She slipped off the laces in my hair, and motioned me to sit on the chair to do my make-up. She stretched her arms and did a little bit of yoga. "Um... Alya... What are you doing?", I said concerned. "Concentrating to work my magic", she mumbled. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, what would I do without her? I thought.

She finally "worked her magic" and my hair looked really nice! My hair was down and had a mini ponytail that tied behind my head. My make-up was more than my everyday eyeliner and lip gloss. Alya placed a light brown eye shadow and put a soft pink lipstick on me. It was simple but nice! I thanked Alya for her magic and we headed down the living room of my home.
------------------------------
~Adriens P.O.V~

I saw Marinette come down stairs and I was hypnotized by her beauty. Has she always been this beautiful? She looked so flawless that I had a slight blush across my face. Marinette blushed too. "Um... Y-you look beautiful M-Marinette", I stuttered.

Marinette smiled at me. She was holding a small box that was silver and had white ribbon wrapped around the box like a christmas present. "I got you something", she whispered, loud enough for me to hear. She handed me the box, we touched hands in the process. I opened the box and it revealed a gold bracelet with my name written on it.

"Wow Mari... It's- it's beautiful", I said staring at it in awe. "I brought you a gift", I replied handing her a black small box. "Oh Adrien...", tears formed in the corner of her eyes. "I'm sorry Marinette I could have done better I'm sorry I-", I started to say but Marinette threw her hands around me into a big hug. "I-I love it!", she smiled big, and so did I. She looked up and was bright red like Ladybugs costume. "I'm s-sorry", she squeaked.

"You two done yet?", asked Alya with Nino at the door. "Y-yeah lets go", Marinette said blushing.

A/N:
Yay I did it guys! I posted the next day!🤗🤗🤗😏😝😝😝😝 Okay so I will try to update as soon as I can and that's it. See ya next time and stay Miraculous!

~JayMay