Never Let Go

Ladybug swung into her room and fell on her bed. She groaned heavily. "Marinette your a real trouper! Even though your job costs you your sleep and energy, you always manage to pull through!", cheered Tikki. "Thanks", Marinette replied trying to sleep. Tikki giggled and slept on Marinettes little pillow.

"Rise and shine Sweetie!", Sabine knocked on Marinettes door causing Marinette and Tikki to jump. "Gah! Oh uh... Morning mom...", Marinette yawned and took out some comfy clothes. She got her bag and left to school still yawning.

"Hey girl your here early", Alya chuckled. Marinette slightly nodded and leaned on Alya. Marinette started to fall asleep. "Marinette!", Alya laughed. Marinette got startled and nervously smiled. "S-Sorry didn't get any *yawn* sleep last night".

Nino came up to the girls and gave Alya a quick kiss, "dude you look worn out, what's up?". Marinettes brain ignored his question and just groaned. "She didn't get any sleep", Alya smirked looking at Marinette causing Alya to chuckle.

The old school bell rang and everyone entered to class. Adrien caught up to them, "hey Mari, hey guys". "Sup dude", replied Nino. Alya gave Adrien a smile and Marinette gave him a small weak smile.

"Hm... Marinette can I talk to you for a moment?", asked Adrien. Marinette nodded. "Alone", Adrien stated making Alya and Nino leave to class. They went into the coat room. "What's up Adrien?", Marinette asked with a tiny yawn. Adrien took a deep breath and cleared his throat, "Marinette I'm-I'm C-", Adrien couldn't finish his sentence because Chloe came barging in flinging towards Adrien.

"Hello Adrihoney!", she cooed and gave him a bunch of kisses. Marinette was in shock, "Chloe please leave us alone!". Chloe looked at Marinette in annoyance, "there won't be any "us" between y'all any time soon!", Chloe growled.

Marinette humphed, put up her things and stormed out of the coat room. Adrien sighed and put up his things to follow Marinette.

All the students from the class was seated. "Well hello students!", Mrs. Bustier greeted. "Since everyone is finished with their project then everyone will present!". A few students groaned but the teacher ignored. "Adrien and Kim you will be first".

Kim and Adrien presented and got an A. The rest of the students presented. Marinette and Nathaniel were the last ones to present. "Good work Marinette and Nathaniel, you get an A!", Mrs. Bustier smiled. Marinette squealed of excitement. She raised her hand at Nathaniel for a high five but Nathaniel gave her a hug.

He let go blushing red. Marinette was a bit pink because that was unexpected. Some kids "awwed". Nathaniel chuckled and thanked the teacher. The bell rang again signaling for lunch.

Kids ran off outside to enjoy eachothers company. But not Adrien. Adrien stormed up to Nathaniel. "Stay away from Marinette!", he warned. Nathaniel sighed, "what? Why are you so protective of her let her talk to people!". Adrien grew angry, "what does that suppose to mean?!".

"Oh nothing...", Nathaniel chuckled, "just the fact that your so controlling over her". Adrien was really annoyed, "look Nathaniel Marinette is MINE so if you think you'll steal her from me you messed with the wrong cat!", Adrien hissed.

Nathaniel squinted his eyes, "what?". Adriens anger as still there, "what? You need a hearing aid or something?! Marinette is MINE so if you don't want to end up bruised up I suggest you-". Adrien couldn't finish his sentence because Marinette loudly cleared her throat, "Ahem! Adrien were discussing this after school!". Adrien realized that Marinette had listened to their fight. Great.

~After school~

Marinette was at the front of the school waiting for Alya, Nino, and especially Adrien. He was in trouble. Alya arrived with Nino. "Hey girl! Me and Nino are gonna go hang out somewhere later wanna come with us? Bring Adrien too!", Alya offered.

Marinette shook her head, "Nah Adrien and I have something to discuss". Alya and Nino exchanged worrying glances. "Okay but if you need us we will be by the lake", Nino said. Marinette nodded and spotted Adrien, "thanks guys, maybe Adrien and I will join later".

Adrien came up to them all grumpy. "Hey dude what's up with you?", asked Nino holding out a fist so they could fist bump. Adrien shrugged and walked off. "That was rude", Alya said annoyed, "no kidding...", Nino frowned a bit upset.

Marinette sighed, "excuse him guys... He's not himself today... I'm gonna talk to him...". Alya nodded and Nino smiled. "If there's any problem come talk to me alright?", Alya asked in a reassured smile.

Marinette nodded. She headed towards the park were Adrien was pacing back n' forth a bit ticked off. "Adrien Agreste we need to talk", Marinette put her hands on her hips. "Why did you accuse poor Nathaniel that way?".

"Poor?! POOR?!", Adrien raised his voice a bit, "Nathaniel hugged you in front of me! And your still defending him!?". Marinette sighed, "Hey! It was a friendly hug!". Adrien just humphed. "You like him don't you!".

Marinette started, "I like him but-", Marinette couldn't finish her sentence because Adrien interrupted angry, "see Ha! You like him!". "Adrien I love you not Nathaniel!", Marinette begged. "That's what every girl says Marinette!", Adrien raised his voice.

Marinette had enough, "what about you! Chloe keeps kissing you and hugging you! You don't do anything about it! But I don't complain now do I?!". Adrien sighed annoyed. "Your overacting".

"Overeating?! Your the one that started with this drama!", Marinette replied angrily. "Oh so now it's my fault?!", Adrien yelled back.

"Gee how long did it take you to find out!?", Marinette crossed her arms angrily. "Fine if I'm that much of a pain then why don't you leave?!", Adrien yelled. "Okay then  if that's what you want!", Marinette yelled. "If you love Nathaniel so much go out with him!". "FINE THEN I WILL!", Marinette raised her voice.

"AND BY THE WAY WE'RE OVER!", Adrien yelled out angrily. Marinette opened her eyes wide open. Her eyes watered up and she tried to dry away the tears. But she couldn't... She bursted into tears. While Adrien realizing what he had done.

"No Mari I-". Marinette ran out of the park crying. Adrien stood there in shock. And whispered, "What did I do...".
----------------------------
Marinette arrived at her house. She slammed her bedroom door and slid down the wall. Her face was a hot mess. Tikki flew out of Marinettes apron and sat on Marinettes head brushing her hair out.

Adriens words echoed through her head. "We're over! We're over! We're over!".

Marinette just bursted into tears. "No matter how much you hate me...

               I'll never let go

A/N:

😭😭😭This was soo sad😭😭 I had to write a chapter for y'all because I'm having all finals in the next two days... THEN SUMMER!!!! Don't worry about Adrienette they are forever!!! Stay Miraculous!!!❤️🐞🐱