Purrrfect Night

After the Marinette and Adrien went to the clinic he took her to his home. He picked her up bridal-style and placed her on his bed. She fell asleep while Adrien carried her there.

Adrien walked up to his desk and wrote on a paper with a quill:

Dear Mr. And Mrs. Dupain-Cheng,

Marinette and a group of friends are staying over. Please take in mind your beloved daughter is in good hands. Have a nice night.
Sincerely,
Adrien Agreste

Adrien sent the letter to special delivery, just to be safe. He took another sheet of paper and wrote a note placing on a table next to the bed Marinette slept.
---------------------------
~Marinettes P.O.V~

I yawned and stretched my arms but hit my wrist against some kind of wall. "Ouch!". I rubbed my wrist and rubbed my eyes. I looked around and saw I was in Adriens room. "Wait what?!", I looked around and blinked twice with my wide eyes.

I looked to the side of the bed and saw a red frilly like dress. I crawled towards it and saw two black flats with tiny bows on the front. From the corner of my eye I saw a little paper on a little table beside the bed.

Did you enjoy your little nap? I bough you a dress, please wear it for our little scavenger hunt!😉 Here is your first clue!
I love too eat, so I eat treats!

"Aw a scavenger hunt! How cute!", I giggled. I put a hand on my chin thinking, "hm... I know he loves to eat so... Of course the kitchen!". I slipped on the dress and the flats. I ran trough the hallway and bumped into a lady, I smiled awkwardly, "sorry miss!". She chuckled and I ran off.

I ran into the kitchen finding it very foggy and lots of people rushing to finish the pastries and goods. Since my dad is the Royal baker/Chef I saw him beside the door I entered inspecting everything and everyone. "Hi papa". He chuckled, "hi sweetie! What brings you here?", he asked bending onto my level.

I swayed back and forth. "Well... Adrien is up to something and he led me here in a clue". I handed him the little note. He rose up to his normal level and he murmured as he read it.

He furrowed his eyebrows and
looked up at me with an eyebrow raised. "He loves to eat?...". I giggled. He chuckled and handed me the next clue. "You helped him?", I asked. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

I gently grabbed the slip of paper and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I ran out of the kitchen and read the note anxiously.
I see you found the second clue <3 here it is:
Your love is like a gate that never closes on me❤️

"A gate?", I thought out loud," if he's talking about a gate... Then the only place I know there is a gate is well... The main gate!".

I ran down the main stairs and out the doors. I looked out to the starry night feeling the moonlight reflecting off my eyes. A slow breeze brushed against my cheeks. I heard crickets chirp and ran towards the main gates of the castle. I there saw a note attached to it almost flying away. I quickly grabbed the note and headed inside.
You found the third clue, smart!
•If you look up, you'll find a little light that shines like a little twinkle like you...

"A twinkle...", I warmly smiled and looked up. I saw a little candle lit on the edge of the castles roof.

I ran inside the castle again. I ran up the spiraling stairs. Up the stairs of a tower and pushed open the door. I looked out to find a little round table with white cloth on it. And a red diamond cloth over it. In the center were red roses and two skinny candles on the sides of the vase.

There were white plates and silverware at the side of the plates. The napkins neatly folded. I heard the door close behind me and turned around to see Adrien in a suit. "Glad you made it...", he said with a smile and his hand behind his back.

"I'm glad I came", I smiled back. He leaned in for a kiss and gently kissed me. I felt so free when I was with him.

~Adriens P.O.V~

"I'm glad I came", Marinette smiled at me. I leaned in and planted a small kiss on her lips. I felt so free when I was with her. I took out a rose twirled it with my fingers. "A lovely rose for a lovely lady...", I said smoothly handing her the rose.

"It's so beautiful!", Marinette smiled excitedly. Not as beautiful as you. "Awwww", Marinette winked. "W-Wait did I say that out loud?", I said stuttering and feeling my face go 50 shades of red.

"It's okay... I don't mind though", she replied with placing a peck on cheek and let out a little squeal running towards the table.

I quickly ran towards the chair for Marinette and took out the chair for her to sit. She gently sat on the chair and I pushed it in.

I ran side of the table, knelt down and I pulled out a little red box. "M-Marinette... Even though we are still young I want us to be together... With this promise wring I want to know with peace you will still be mine... Marinette will you promise to stay with me for eternity?".

I looked up to see Marinette with a deep red blush and tears running down her face

I looked up to see Marinette with a deep red blush and tears running down her face. She knelt down in front of me and threw her arms around me.
"Je taime Adrien", she whispered.
"Je taime Marinette".

I took the ring and sliped it on to her ring finger. The ring was silver and had a infinity sign with diamonds inside the infinity sign.

 The ring was silver and had a infinity sign with diamonds inside the infinity sign

~Third person P.O.V~

The couple happily locked eyes. Kissing in the moonlight romantically. Marinette thought in her mind as she kissed the man of her dreams...

I finally have you.... Mr. Agreste

A/N:
I know it took like a century for me to write just one chapter... I'm so sorry! But I gave you guys a long chapter YAY!!!! I need some Adrien and Marinette moments so please don't hesitate with the ideas thank you and Stay Miraculous!

                   ~JayMay