Royal Fantasies

A/N:
Okay... This isn't something I normally do but... I COULD NOT RISIST!!! If you all readers can just take a moment of how CUTE I drew Adrien!!! His eyes, the hair... Ok sorry I'm getting off track... But ANYWAY, I hope you enjoy this story. Oh and plz read the other A/N (authors note) I have a kinda important announcement that I want y'all to be a part of, thank you! Again enjoy the story! (Okay okay I'm leaving this time promise!)
-----------------------------
As Ladybug and Chat Noir traveled through the portal, Chat yelled, "Hey Ladybug look over there!". Ladybug turned her head to were Chat was pointing. It was.... A castle? Then a few trees... Then a... A village?! This didn't make any sense to both of our miraculous heroes. Up ahead they saw hawk moth jump out of the portal and run into the forest. Little did Hawk Moth know was that he dropped his relic by a bush and some stones when he jumped out of the portal.
Chat and Ladybug jumped out of the portal as well but stumbled a bit. "No he got away!", Ladybug stomped her foot on the ground in frustration. "M'lady please, don't get angry or Hawk moth will release an akuma, because then I would be feline very sad if I had to fight you", said Chat with a grin.
Ladybug rolled her eyes,"come on we must-", but Ladybug couldn't finish her sentence because her miraculous beeped. Oh no I have four minutes left before I de-transform, thought Ladybug. Another beep. This time it was Chat Noirs' ring. Darn, I have four minutes till I turn into my civilian form, thought Chat. "Well m'lady I must part, or else you would not be able to resist meow", Chat said with a bow and a grin. "You silly kitty", Ladybug smiled warmly. Ladybugs' miraculous beeped again. Shoot three minutes!, thought Ladybug covering her earrings. "Bye Chat!", said Ladybug. She swung her yo-yo and bugged out of there. Chat ran into the woods to turn into his normal self.
---------------------------
Ladybug landed behind a wall to make sure no one would see who she really was. "Spots off", whisper-yelled Marinette and held Tikki in her palms. "Marinette look!", Tikki said pointing at Marinette's clothes. She gasped as she examined here clothes. "I'm- I'm a- a maid!", exclaimed Marinette in shock.

"Actually you look lovely in that dress!", giggled Tikki

"Actually you look lovely in that dress!", giggled Tikki. Marinette grinned,"Tikki as much as I like your compliment of this dress or working clothes, its kinda ridiculous!", Marinette slid down the wall and sat on the ground with a big frown. "Cheer up Mari, look at it this way; now that you followed Hawk Moth into this dimension you'll have the chance to fix things and save Paris again!", said Tikki with a big smile, and throwing her little arms in the air. Marinette giggled in agreement, "very well!". Tikki hugged Marinettes' nose to give her a bit of hope. 
"Hide Tikki I have to find someone to help me out", she said as she opened the pocket in her apron. "There you are girl! I've been looking for you EVERYWHERE!", said her red-brown haired friend Alya. "Hey Alya... What are you doing here?", asked Marinette with a confused look. Alya looked at her confused,"girl I LIVE here". Marinette laughed nervously,"right, I-I knew that". "No time for this girl, your dads looking for you!", Alya grabbed her friends hand and dragged her into the castles royal kitchen.
"Ah there you are Marinette I need you too deliver the breakfast to prince Adrien", said Royal Chef dupain-cheng (Marinettes dad) handing her a tray with goods.
"P-prince A-Adrien?!", stuttered Marinette, but deep down she was squealing of happiness. "Yes, now go!", said the chef as he pushed Marinette up the stairs to a hallway were many rooms led. "Tikki I think this is going to take longer than we expected", said Marinette with a worried voice. Tikki just nodded in agreement.
-------------------------------
Chat Noirs' miraculous beeped one last time, and a flash of green went off. "You know Prince Adrien, this Royal cat kwami would like some Royal Camembert like right about now!", said Plagg with arms crossed.
"Plagg what are you talking about? I'm just Adrien... I'm not... Prince Adrien?!", Adrien looked down at his clothes and surely he was dressed as a prince. "I told you so!", said Plagg with a smirk. "Prince Adrien!", called out a female voice with a mix of worry and stern. Darn it's Natalie!, thought Adrien as he made his way to Natalie. "Young man your father while not be pleased if he knows that you are out here", said Natalie in the most calmest voice she had. "But-", Adrien sighed and finally gave in. He walked with Natalie into the castle and led him to his room. "If you need any service tug that rope near your bed and your personal assistant will come and assist", said Natalie without any emotion in her voice. "Thank you Natalie", said Adrien with a fake smile. "You know Adrien I think it is good to have a personal assistant in my opinion", said Plagg with a piece of cheese in his little black paws. "Yeah right! You just want one so you can order cheese whenever you feel like it it!", said Adrien as he raised an eyebrow. "Exactly", said Plagg with a smirk.
--------------------------
Tikki poke out her head, "wow there are lots of rooms here where is prince Adriens'?", asked Tikki, "I don't know Tikki but I'll ask one of those guys over there", said Marinette walking towards the man with a serious expression across his face.
"Stay hidden Tikki", she said as she closed up her pocket and asked the man for directions. The man pointed to a hallway, still with a serious expression. "Thank you sir", said Marinette with a little nervous bow and headed towards the hallway. The hallway wasn't much, but at the end of the hallway there were huge double-doors and along the walls were paintings of the prince and the family.
Okay Marinette you can do this, she thought to herself.
Marinette hesitated then knocked on the door quietly. She heard foot steps approach, Marinette started to panic, but too late. Adrien opened the door with a smile. Marinette cleared her throat and entered his room as calmly as she could. "H-Here's your breakfast P-Prince Adriyen ah! No I mean p-prince Arion I mean! Ugh this is impossible!", stuttered Marinette with a nervous smile.
"Thanks Marinette", said Adrien as he patted her shoulder. Marinette smiled awkwardly and left the room. EEEEEEE! He touched my shoulder! I'll never wash this shirt!, squealed Marinette inside herself.
---------------------------
Marinettes' P.O.V
I just had gotten out of the shower and was drying my hair with a white towel with an M on the corner of the towel. I made my way to my bed  where I had all my books and homework. But I was still confused, why was I in this dimension? It's not at all of what I expected. Then again Hawk Moth is kinda capable of making this confusion and trouble. He is a villain after all. Suddenly I heard some light taps on my window. It was raining.
I grinned, for some reason it gave me some sort of peace. I studied for what seemed FOREVER, but it was only like 25 minutes.
Suddenly I heard tap, tap. I looked at the window. Nothing. I went back to concentrate but I once again heard tap, tap. Again like last time, nothing. A third time tap, tap. I wasn't rain, or any bird. It was a curious Chat Noir.
I giggled as he sneezed, I gave in and opened the window. "Hey silly kitty!", I smiled handing him a towel. "Ya know, you shouldn't be out there long you could catch a cold", I said putting a hand over his forehead to see if he had a cold. "Yep just as I thought". Chat suddenly gave me a soft kiss enchanting me with his green eyes. I felt warm, I blushed madly. "Did you miss me?", he smirked. I looked away to hide my blushing face. "Here", I said still holding the towel.
"Thanks princess", he smirked and dried his blond messy hair. "Be right back", I said. I ran down to the Royal kitchen to make some hot cocoa. I quickly went upstairs to find Chat all snuggled up on my bed. "Chat! My stuff! Why did you throw them on the floor!", I scowled.
"Oops?", shrugged Chat as I handed him his hot drink. "Meouch!", yelped Chat after he took a drink. "Silly cat it's hot!", I laughed. "No kidding", he said. He hesitated then with a grin he approached me and said, "you know what else is hot?". I knew what he was going to say. So I quickly said, "these macaroons I made just for you!".
Chat raised an eyebrow with his signature smirk. "Thank you princess they're purr-fect", smiled Chat as he ate some little by little. Beep. That must have been his miraculous that beeped. "I must go princess, until then!", Chat told me and placed a peek on my cheek. I could tell I blushed because Chat Noir gave me a wink. He leaped into the starry night sky and that was the last thing I saw of him that night. I watched him go and I sighed. How could Chat Noir be so... So annoying but enchanting? Am I falling for him? What am I saying? My heart beats for Adrien Agrest! I can't like two people at the same time? Or can I?

A/N:
Yep... I know this chapter may have seemed boring but it was pretty long so I could at least have a bit of credit right?
Okay so I want y'alls ideas for some up coming chapters PLUS I also want to know if y'all want me to make this a series so yeah! See y'all next time!

~JayMay

P.S.
I promise there will be more drama added to the next chapters!!!