The Gala

The group of friends arrived at the palace. They entered the ball room. In the room there was big crystal chandelier in the middle of the ceiling. At the very front of the room there was a stage with musicians and along the walls were foods of all sorts. In the middle was a giant dance floor with plenty of couples talking and laughing.

"Adrikins!", yelled out. Oh no! Thought Marinette. No please no! Thought Adrien. Marinette and Adriens arms were linked together, and so was their worrieness.

Chloe shoved Marinette to the side causing her to stumble on the floor. "Hey!", Alya yelled angrily as she unlinked her arm that was with Ninos'. Alya stormed over where Marinette had fallen. Alya helped Marinette up, then got up on Chloes' clown makeup face.

Alya stared at Chloe with her hand in a fist near Chloes face. "You piece of-", "no Alya", said Nino backing her up from the arms, "it's not worth it". "What?", said Chloe adjusting her lip stick. She smacked them together twice. "Me and Adrikins must be together!". Chloe put on a devilish face and threw her arms around Adriens' neck and kissed him passionately. Adrien couldn't even pull back because Chloe was a desperately grabbing his waist griping tight. Marinettes eyes filled with tears. Marinette was gone.
-------------------------------
~Marinettes P.O.V~

I ran off knowing nobody would notice. Not even Adrien. I ran off far all the way behind the big stair case. I slid my way down the wall behind me sitting on the ground. I stayed there... Crying. Chloe always ruins my life... No matter where I am... What dimension I'm in... When I'm with Adrien... And it's so hard to be-.

Understood?. Yes... Exactly. It's okay child. My name is Hawk Moth... And I'm here to help you stop this confusing conflict and put your enemy in place! All I need is Ladybug and Chat Noirs Miraculouses.

No, I won't do it, I thought shaking all my anger out of me. Leaving doubt in me. A pearly white butterfly flew out of my earrings flying towards the night.

"Hey", said a voice behind me. I spun around startled. It was a boy with red hair, it was Nathaniel. "Hey!", I fake smiled. I had a tear on my cheek, Nathaniel rubbed his thumb to wipe the tear away. I blushed slightly, at least he's a gentleman. Adrien was just standing there and didn't even bother to help me up to stand... His arm linked with hers... I felt my eyes water again, and a salty cold tear rolled over my cheek. "Hey", Nathaniel whispered, "hey... Don't cry... It's gonna be okay", he gave me a little tight hug. I hugged back crying on his shoulder. "What happened?", Nathaniel asked me.I told him the whole story of Adrien asking me here and Chloe making my life miserable.

"If any boy ignores you then that proves there is something wrong with them", he said placing a hand on my shoulder. "Thats was really sweet! Thanks for cheering me up a bit", I said with a smile. I ran off looking for Adrien, but suddenly an announcement was made.

"Hello citizens of The kingdom of Parisla!", said a man in a dark grey tux. "We will now play the first song".
-------------------------------
~Adriens P.O.V~

I ran off to find Marinette. Chloe kissed me and then POOF she disappeared! Chloe left a bad taste in my mouth UGH! I bumped into a girl... That was Marinette! "Mari! Were where you?!", I asked concerned. She looked at the crowed of people and looked back at me. "Somewhere": That was all she said and walked off.

Way to go Prince Agreste! I ran after Marinette and cought her soft hand. I pulled her close, leaving me with a blushing red Marinette inches from my face. "C-can I have this dance?", I asked. Marinette blushed and nodded.
----------------------------
~Third Person P.O.V~

Adrien and Marinette walked to the dance floor. It was a slow dance. Marinette placed a hand on his shoulder and the other holding Adriens' hand. Adrien put a hand on her waist and the other holding Marinettes hand. They swayed to the music. Looking at one another a pair of blue bell eyes locking with a pair of green jewel eyes. "Marinette y-you look so beautiful tonight", Adrien blurted out. Marinette layed her head on his shoulder.

You mean the world to me Marinette... I just wish I could tell you... Thought Adrien placing a peck on her cheek.

Oh Adrien... Your definitely the one... I want to confess my feelings, but what if I say the wrong thing?, thought Marinette resting her head.

"I like you-", said Adrien and Marinette at the same time. Adrien chuckled, Marinette turned pink. "Marinette... I-I like you... I wasn't sure of how you felt about me but-", Adrien cut himself off and pulled Marinette into a passionate kiss, before saying anything else that was ridiculous.

Adrien squeezed his eyes and held her waist close to his having a tight grip. Marinette put a hand through his hair and the other over his neck. She felt weak and enchanted by his kiss. Adrien held her close and both pulled back to breath. Still in the same position, but both breathing on each other.

"Je tamie Adrien... My Adrien", said Marinette giving him a kiss. This time Adrien felt weak. Marinette  pulled back. "Couldn't wait huh?", asked Adrien with a smirk. Marinette giggled. "Je tamie Marinette".

It was dark out and it started to pour rain. "It's dark out I better get going", said Marinette starting to walk away. "Please!", begged Adrien, "don't go...". "Stay with me until the rain stops", he offered. Marinette nodded and Adrien took her by the waist.

Alya and Nino ran excitedly to Mari and Adrien. "Me and Nino are finally a couple!", squealed Alya. Both of them kissed. "Cool!", "congrats!" Said Adrien and Marinette. "Hey Alya I'm going to Adriens place why not join us?", asked Mari. "Alright", agreed Nino and Alya.

The group of friends went to Adriens home. When they arrived Adrien knelt down in front of Marinette with their friends behind them and said...

"Marinette will you be my girlfriend?".

A/N:
Hey guys I'm back...Did y'all get tha FEELS?😱😁😭😍
I don't know about y'all but I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have the next chapter written, but I want to make a y'all suffer a bit... *evil laugh sound*.... I think Hawk Moth is in my house.......... ANYWAY I will post when I think y'all suffered enough!😊
Anyway I will post the next chapter as soon as possible!

VOTE GOAL: 5

Stay Miraculous!

                               ~JayMay