#MariChat momento

Ladybug ran near the castle, "Tikki spots off". Tikki let out a tiny adorable yawn and Marinette placed Tikki in her aprons pocket. "It's getting late... I better get home", Marinette thought out loud. She ran through the markets and villager houses.

Finally after a while of running through a bunch of people Marinette found her house. She opened up the door of the bakery and saw her parents rushing pastries into a little wagon. "Hi mom, dad", Marinette greeted. "Hello dear. Me and your dad are going to the castles V.I.P event, it's in 40 minutes so we'll be back by 1 a.m, will you be okay?", asked Sabine.

"Um... I think I can manage...", replied Marinette with a tiny smile. "Okay sweetie be good!", replied Tom, "don't forget to lock the doors!". Marinette laughed and stood at the doorway, "I will bye mom and dad be safe!". The both parents left with smile and went through the village on their way to the castle.

Marinette let out a soft chuckle and closed the door. She went up to her room and changed into her pink night gown. She picked up a pillow and a few blankets up to her balcony.

She placed a blanket on the floor and pillows as if it was a sleeping bag. She sat down and covered another blanket on her. She laid her head down on the pillows and started to gaze at the stars that shined like diamonds.

Thump.

Marinette quickly turned her head up to the roof and saw a dark human figure. She panicked. "W-who ever you are com-come out s-slowly!", Marinette said grabbing a stick, eyes shut. The figure jumped down onto the balcony. Mistake.

Marinette started to whack the figure with the stick. "Ow!", winced the figure, "Marinette it's me!", he said grabbing the stick to stop Marinette from hitting him, "It's me Chat!". Marinette opened her eyes and saw Chat. She turned pink, "s-sorry Chat, you scared me".

Chat sat down and pated the empty spot on the blanket next to him. Marinette chuckled and sat down onto the blanket next to the cat. "So...", Chat sighed trying to start a conversation. "So...", replied Marinette awkwardly.

"Well... Now that I know you Ladybug... Do you think Hawk Moth is up to something big?", asked Chat. "I think so...", replied Marinette. "I'm-im just afraid I'll lose the ones I love... Hawk Moth won't stop at anything to get our miraculous...". Chat nodded and gazed at the stars but looked at Marinette. Only a reason to love her more, Chat thought, She's soo toughtful. Marinette giggled at the sight of Chat smiling at the stars like a dork.

Chat finally snapped out of his enchantment and looked at Marinette giggling. "Princess why are you giggling?", Chat asked. Marinette looked at him with a smile, "because your looking out the stars like a dork!", Marinette started to laugh.

"Oh... You want to know who's the dork now?", asked Chat tentatively crawling on top of Marinette. Marinette was flustered red, and speechless. "C-Chat please...", Marinette stuttered. "Yes princess?", Chat whispered leaning in.

Chat looked at her lips and bit his bottom lip. He leant in and kissed her. Marinette mumbled something, and placed both of her hands on Chats cheeks. Kissing back. These lips... Thought Marinette, they're like Adriens... Could it be? Chat then carried Marinette and her put her back against the wall. Her legs around Chats torso. They

Marinette had one hand through Chats messy golden hair. And the other on his cheek. Chat let her down on her feet.

Chat started to slip off the ribons off Marinettes hair. Marinette opened her eyes wide and pushed Chat back realizing what she had done.

~Chat Noir's P.O.V~
"Princess?", I asked reaching out to her. Marinette backed up fast as if I was some kind of criminal trying to murder her. "No", Marinette said shaking, "n-no Chat... S-stay back...". She buried her head in her folded arms holding her legs.

My was heart broken like if someone threw a dagger towards my heart. It pained me seeing her like this. What did I do. "My lad-", "No Chat", Marinette stated still scared, "you-you have to go."

I looked at her with pleading eyes even though Marinette wouldn't meet my gaze, "But-", "No Chat! Just go!", Marinette said in the edge of tears. "Adrien will leave me thinking I cheated on him... How could I let this happen?", Marinette sobbed quietly.

"I-I trusted you...".

She trusted me... How could I let this happen...

"Marinette I-", "leave Chat... Please...". I was broken, "A-As you wish princess".

I leaped into the night and hopped onto my window onto the castle, "I'm sorry Marinette".

A/N:
Im sorry I didn't update earlier... Forgive me?
Answer:_________
I had testing and still more testing to come. Anyway Stay Miraculous!❤️🐞🐱