The Camelion pt.1

~Time skip~

Adrien and Marinette have been dating for a month. Alya and Nino have also been dating for a month. Both couples couldn't be any happier. But not for long. Hawk Moth was planing a deadly plan.

Chloe on the other hand was planning something in her room. "So what's the plan Chloe?", asked Sabrina in a nervous tone. "Well... If I can't have Adrien", Chlor started, "then NO ONE WILL!", she put a hand in a fist and threw a dart at a picture of Marinette. "I will make a portion and plant it on my lipstick", Chloe replied fixing her hair in the mirror above her makeup area. Sabrina looked over at Chloe helping off the dust on her dress,"then?". Chloe spun around causing Sabrina to startle and walked towards the window and held a purple lipstick tube up to the light. "Then I'll kiss Adrien causing him to love the first woman he sees!", Chloe gave a devilish laugh and flipped her hair back and scoffed, "which will be me!".
----------------------------------
Marinette slipped on her knee length red dress she designed, and put on some lip gloss. "Oh Marinette you look ever so lovely!", smiled Tikki warmly. "Thank you Tikki! I really hope Adrien likes it!", replied Marinette fixing her hair. "I'm sure he'll fall head over heals!", said Tikki sitting on her bed. Marinette sat on the other end. "Oh Tikki I'm so worried... What is Hawk Moth up to? It worries me... He's capable of anything...". "It's gonna be okay," said Tikki with a reinsured smile, "when that time comes Ladybug will be ready!". Marinette nodded.

"Sweetie your boyfriend is here!", yelled Sabine (Marinettes mom). "Coming!", Marinette replied. "C'mon Tikki!", Marinette said as she opened the little pocket in her dress. As soon as Tikki flew into the little pocket Marinette ran downstairs to find Adrien talking to her parents. Adrien turned to look at Mari, "you look beautiful". Marinette blushed and pulled a strand of hair in the back of her ear, "thank you Adrien, you don't look bad yourself!". Adrien held his arm out for Marinette to take it.
"Bye mom!", said Marinette walking out with Adrien. "Bye Mrs. Cheng!", replied Adrien. The couple walked towards the park happily.
--------------------------------
"You'll never be like me!", Chloe yelled to a girl named Nya. Nya cried trying to wipe away the river of tears and anger. Chloe and Sabrina laughed and walked off. Nya left crying and hid behind a wall near a market. "I hate you Chloe! You always think your the best at everything I HATE YOU!".
(Who doesn't? Just saying!😁😂)
------------------------------
Hawk Moths mini layer window opened. "Ah", said Hawk Moth in relief, "I feel the connection of wave with anger... It feels so... So evil!", said Hawk Moth putting a hand into a fist with a evil grin. Hawk Moth cupped his hand causing pearly white harmless butterfly to land on his hand. He used his other hand to cup the butterfly, he sent the butterfly dark magic and turned it into an akuma. He let the akuma go into the atmosphere and said while swinging his staff up into the air and slamming it on the floor. "Fly my little akuma and darken her heart!".
--------------------------------
The akuma flew towards the hurt angry girl and possessed the the bow she had to tie her hair. Nya had a purple outline butterfly on her face hearing a voice. "My name is Hawk Moth is The Camelion is now yours... I will help you revenge on those who have hurt you, and to make their lives impossible! All I ask is some miraculous jewelry... Are you up to the task missy?". Nya stood up and chuckled, "consider it done". Dark smoke surrounded Nya to transform her into The Camelion.
----------------------------------
Adrien and Marinette walked around the castle near a river. "Oh Adrien this is nice! And it's really beautiful here!", explained Marinett running ahead then turning to Adrien. "Not as beautiful as you my-!", Adrien couldn't finish his flirty sentence because Marinette splashed some water to Adrien. "Oh do know we're gonna play like that? Okay!", Adrien put on a grin and the couple splashed water to each other back and forth.

The couple ran into the field were many daisies were blooming proudly. "You won't get me!", laughed Marinette.
"Oh yes I will!",Adrien said laughing chasing after her.
"You can't catch up!".
"Yes I can!".
Adrien got a boost and cought Marinette by her waist and spun her around. They both fell onto the ground surrounded by daisies with laughter. "I'm having fun", said Marinette picking a flower from the fresh brown soil, and placing it behind her ear. Marinette saw Adrien stare at her with dreamy eyes, "not even the flower can compare to your natural beauty". Marinette blushed at her boyfriends compliment... But then frowned, almost tears. "Adrien... Is it true that you have to marry Chloe?". Adrien opened his eyes wide open and looked over where Marinette had sat up. "How did you hear?". Marinette layed back down and rolled to her side giving Adrien her back, "I-".

~Earlier~

Marinette walked down the hallway to Adriens room with a tray of pastries she had made for him. As soon as she reached the door she was about to knock but heard yelling. "No Adrien! That's final I will not discuss this anymore", stated the first voice. That must be King Gabriel Agreste, thought Marinette. "But father you don't understand! I love this girl! She's amaizing! Chloe is a selfish brat but Mari is so kind". Marinette blushed, oh Adrien you flatter me!

"Adrien your so stubborn!", King Gabriel started,"Adrien you will finish with that peasant girl-", Adrien completely lost it, "I WILL NOT LET YOU SPEAK OF HER THAT WAY! You telling me I'm stubborn is one thing, but speaking trash of my beautiful girlfriend is another!". "Your going to marry Chloe and that's final!", said King Agreste frustratedly. Silence.

Marinette formed tears in her eyes and heard foot steps approach. She hid behind the wall and looked over her shoulder to see King Agreste walking out furiously. Marinette slid down the wall with tears. Adrien has to marry her... And he's going to leave me...

~Present~

Marinette day back up again and looked at her boyfriend with tearful eyes. "I'm sorry you had to hear that... But I promise Mari that I won't marry Chloe but you!", assured Adrien having a slight grip on Marinettes shoulders. She hugged Adrien tightly and they both fell back on the grass with Marinette resting her head on his arm and both heads leaned against each other looking at the clouds.
-------------------------------
~Adriens P.O.V~

We heard screaming from the castle and smoke rise. People from the village and from the castle started running across the field Marinette and I were in and into the woods. Whoever ruined my date is gonna get beaten up! "Marinette I must get you to safety!", I said. Marinette nodded with a worried expression across her face and looking back to the castle and back at me. I grabbed her hand and started running into the woods along with the other people.

A/N:
Ya so here is the chapter! Part two will come out soon and thanks for reading and supporting and recommend plz or at least give a vote or nice comment! Thank you and Stay Miraculous!

                              ~JayMay