Easter (part 1)

~happy Easter guys and as I said I'm gonna try to break all the holidays into two chapters as a present. Anyway happy Easter to those who celebrate and those who dont. Enjoy this "hoppy" chapter < the puns tho~

So its been a few days since Edward has talked to me so I've had some alone time. But Roy... nope constantly calling me...

He keeps telling me all these things ed is telling him. "Ed says he likes you." Or "ed says he wants to see you Easter." It gets annoying after a while.

"Hey y/n." Edward looks at me and waves as I read my book in the library.

"Hey Ed. Where's Al?" I ask and Ed sits down at the same table. Whenever I'm around Edward I get this weird feeling inside my stomach like... butterflies...

"Oh he's with Tucker and Nina." Ed smiles and he checks the time. I wonder why he always checks the time on his pocket watch.

I keep reading and a few mins later ed puts my book down so I can't read it.

"Hey what was that for?!" I semi yell at him. He frowns and looks at me.

"I want to see you this afternoon... its easter ya know." Edward looks a bit pink and turns his head away. Its kinda... cute?

WHAT AM I SAYING I CANT FEEL THESE THINGS... NO NOT NOW...

I remain my composure and I smile lightly. He smiles lightly back and I nod to say yes since my voice wants to say no.

He hugs me and leaves the library. The feeling I got when he hugged me was... warm. I didn't want it to end. Why am I feeling this way towards ed?

"Hey y/n. So what you doing tonight?" A familiar voice comes to me and I look up from my book again. Jean.

"Going to est with Ed." I look back at my book annoyed and he can clearly see it.

"Oh. I was gonna have a party but I guess you have plans. Maybe next year." Jean seemed a bit depressed but hey I dont want to do anything for any holiday.

I've always been this way. Never wanting to celebrate anything anywhere. And when I went somewhere on a holiday I would be quiet and I'd read a book on alchemy.

I'm the Scrooge of holidays... always have and always will. No doubt about it.

-5pm still at the library-

Now I know just about all I need to know about flame alchemy and alkihestry I can go home. Wait but ed... oh who cares he hasn't come to find me.

I walk out the library and I find Ed. Great now I have to go to dinner with him... but I guess I will enjoy it. He makes me smile. Just please dont ask about the past...

"Hey are you ready for dinner?" Edward stood up and that's when I noticed. It all came to me. Edward... I... no he...

How can this be?... no it can't... just can't. I refused to see it this way.