Lightness

I look at the man. He looks just like greed. I smile and I thank him. "Thank you for letting me sleep."

He smiles back and I sit back in my seat calmly. I try not to act so tense but it's not really working. I take a deep breath and I look out the window.

He just moves back to his old seat and I sigh with relief. I keep looking out the window and soon enough I'm at the train station in Central City.

I grab my bag and I rush off the train. Edward is nowhere in sight which makes me worry but upset. So I walk by myself.

I never do like being by myself in Central City because of the weirdos who tend to take advantage of girls... So I decide to not stick around the shady parts too long and rush though.

Even though I'm wearing a military uniform they tend to attack women and children. It's not right. And yet the police don't do anything about it because it's something that can't be stopped.

I finally get out of the the bad side or Central I make my way to a café to grab a bite. Since I haven't eaten in a bit I get a full lunch.

-time skip brought to you by my lazy cat... Cause she is staring at me...-

I made it to my office in Central Headquarters. And Roy heard me so he rushed over. Sometimes he needs to just leave me alone. Why is he so interested in me?

"Hey y/n. How was the trip?" He leans on my desk. I just look at him and look back at my work.

"It was fine." I close the notebook and I grab my bag and walk to the door. I hold it till Roy steps out and he goes to his office.

"Tell the shorty I said hi." Roy smiles and I just keep going. I was planning on finishing my research on this one thing.

I've had it for years. And only one person knew. But they are dead. It was my mother. I want to know about this tattoo on my back.

It is said that someone else has the same identical one. And I heard rumors of that person being here at Central City. The carrier is also in the military and is a rank below me. My goal is to find that person.

And then I will leave the military. Or maybe not... I really dont know. I really just want to know about this tattoo. Maybe I will be furer. That would be fun.

I find myself somehow right in front of furer Bradleys office. I knock on the door.

"Come on." I hear his voice and I walk in and salute him. He salutes back and he sucks back down as I walk to his desk.

"What did you come here for general l/n?" He says with is extremely husky deep voice. I look at him.

"I would like to be your right hand man. I am lookin forward to put my life on the line for you and serve you directly sir." I want to become the next eligible furer. Bradley looks at me and smiles.

"Well... I have a few tasks for you to do. One. Get Fullmetal I have a lead for him. Two. Tell Hughes that he has a package in the main office. Lastly give this to the right address and hand it to the person directly." He hands me an envelope. I salute him and he just smiles. "You don't have to salute me anymore y/n. I still need a name for you don't I?"

"Yes." I say but hesitantly. I start to walk out the room and he says something.

"Call me Bradley. And your name shall be the assassin alchemist." Bradley looks at me as I turn around. His hands folded. "Now go and do those favors."

I run as soon as I shut the door and I run into Jean. I fall back and hit my butt on the floor. I notice I'm bleeding in my chest area. Jean looks at me terrified.

"What's wrong are you ok?" I look at Jean and stand up. He just points and is still on the ground. I wipe the blood and I take off my uniform jacket. I see a piece of metal in my shirt.

"Ahh..." I pull it out and my shirt rips. I hold onto my wound and Jean stands up to help me. He takes me other hand and walks me to the infirmary.

"Nurse!" He yells and a woman runs up to us and she takes me to a chair. She ripped my shirt off and wrapped my wound. I just looked down at it and looked at Jean.

"What hit me?" I ask and Jean looks down at the ground. He seems a bit upset.

"Umm... It was a metal sheet that Roy wanted. I have no clue why but he asked for it." He helped me up and then we walks out the infirmary.

"Thank you nurse." I wave to her and she smiles. I still have the envelope in my jacket pocket. I limp to the entrance of Central Headquarters.

"I'll take you home." Jean says and we start to walk. I just keep walking and he sees that we pass by my street.

"Where are we going?" He asks and pulls on my arm. I just keep walking.

"I need to give to the a person immediately." I look at the house numbers and I find the house. It was more of a run down office building or a hotel.

I knock on the door and someone answers. They look pleased to see the envelope in my hand. I hand it to them and the nod.

"Thank you ma'am." The guy smiles and shuts the door. I know that voice. Who is it though?

- hey guys I'm back finally. I didn't want to keep you waiting too long. So I am updating now I'll try to get a big part of the story before school starts. Anyway hope you enjoyed cya next chapter-