The 'new' me

-time skip to finishing the favors-

"Bradley I finished the favors you asked me to do." I walk into his office and his eye patch is off.

"Good. Help me get my eye patch back on y/n." I walk over to Bradley and tie his eye patch. He turns around and hands me a new uniform.

"Thank you. But it's not like my old one." I look at it and compare it to Bradleys uniform.

The whole thing is a dress. It looks like the jacket but it is in a dress form. It's weird. There is a built in knife holder right under the dress. The shoes are a pair of black flats. And there is a hair tie (only if you have long hair) to hold my hair.

"How do I wear my hair?" I ask and Bradley takes the hair tie and puts my hair up in a pony tail.

"I like it. It was made specifically for you. And there is also an undercover or a on the field uniform for you too. But I'll give it to you when you need it." Bradley sits at his desk again and looks out the window like Roy usually does.

In that case I'll try it on and go see Roy. I wave and walk out the door.

"I'm going to try it on." I smile and then walk to the bathroom. I put it on and it hard is long enough for me. I look in the mirror and see that the knife can't be seen. I then hold my wound as it starts to hurt.

"Stop bothering me you stupid scratch." I say to myself and walk out the bathroom with my old uniform.

"Hey where did she get that?" One guy says.

"I have no clue but it's cute." The other one said.

I just kept walking and found Roy's office. I walked in not even knocking.

"Oh hey..." Roy didn't even finish his sentence and looked at me. "Where did you get that?" He asks me.

"From Bradley." I say and I pose. "I'm now his assistant." I smile at Roy and he looks jealous and stands up.

"No fair. I have been here for a long time and yet you haven't been here for more than 11 months..." He beats on his desk.

"I asked him." I look at Roy and he smiles. I wonder what he's up to.

"So you went to him? You can get information about him now. That's all I need. I want you to read and find out what Bradley is planning to do. That is an order lieutenant." He looks at me angrily.

"I'm not your lieutenant but I will look into him. After all I want him to die or give up his spot somehow. I want to be furher." I smile and I start to walk out Roy's office.

"Is your office still nextdoor?" Roy looks sad. I nod and he smiles and walks to me.

"By the way you look cute." Roy holds the door and watches me walk to Bradleys office.

I wonder what our first thing we will do together. I open Bradleys door and walk in.

"Ahh.. I love it." He smiles and stands up. I put my old uniform on a chair in the room. And walk over to Bradley.

"Its a bit too girly... But I guess I'll wear it." I smile shyly and sit down.

"So I want you to take out a target that is working in Central Headquarters. He likes to stay at the library a lot. Here is his picture. I want you to get close to him and become friends to figure out why he is selling information out about the homunculus race. You can start tomorrow." Bradley hands me a picture of the guy and he reminds me of Edward.

I need to see Edward. I haven't talked to him yet today. I didn't see him this morning but my hot chocolate was ready. I wonder what is up.

"Ok. I will." I stand up and take the picture.

"I will give you your undercover outfit tomorrow so see me before you start. He goes to the library at 10 am and leaves at 4 pm." Bradley walks to the door and holds it for me.

"Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow sir." I salute his and I walk down the hallway. Then out of headquarters.

Soon enough I'm right in front of my house. And I walk in to find Edward sleeping in the couch with the TV on.

I sit next to him and cuddle with his but since he is taking up most of the couch it's kinda hard to do that. He wakes up and hugs me. I hug him back and he sits up.

"That's a cute dress babe. Where did you get it?" I smile and answer him.

"Bradley. I came home because my work hours are like yours. I go in when I want or when I'm called. So we can be together more." I giggle and hug him tightly. Edward kisses me and he picks me up.

"Let's go to the bedroom baby." He carries me and my dress barely covers everything. I lean my head onto his chest and smile big.

"I love you Edward."

"I love you too y/n." Edward puts me on the bed and unzips my dress and I take off my shoes. Then Edward starts to take off his clothes and he smiles.

"I have been wanting to do this for a while. But haven't been able to." He gets on the bed and starts to kiss me. I giggle and he makes me moan from getting my sweet spot.

- yea you get it. I'm gonna spare you guys. And plus I feel like it's very awkward to write that kinda stuff... The cover picture for this chapter is the uniform if u haven't guessed it already. Anyway hope you enjoyed. Cya next chapter.-