Miss. Giggles

~so in school im learning poetry and I wanna add some poetry to the story. Anyway since my bf is sleeping I'm gonna write. And my game is taking 4 hours to download...~

When I woke up from my slumber I find myself in Edwards arms. I try not to wake him up and I slowly make my way out of his grip. I go to the kitchen and I make myself hot chocolate since I'm no a big fan of coffee.

"What is that?" Edward groans out and stretches. He gets up and sits on one of the stools at my counter in he kitchen.

"Hot chocolate." I look out the window and sit on the window sill. It's an everyday thing to look out on the beauty of the place... Even though all I see is a few Rose bushes and traffic.

"I wonder what Roy thinks. Your an hour late to work and he knows we were together last night." Edward smirks and i almost spit my drink out.

"IM AN HOUR LATE!!??" I almost throw my cup in the sink and strip in the hallway going to my room. I put on my uniform very sloppily and I find Edward handing me cooked waffles. I grab them and run out the door.

"Bye! Love you!" Edward shouts and I wave back at him.

"Love you too!"

I'm a fucking mess... I straighten myself and i put my hair up in a pony tail as I'm supposed to. I run inside and show my watch to the desk lady. And to Roy's room I run.

"I'm *Huff* here..." I struggle to get out. I salute to Roy and he jus laughs.

"You dummy. Why are you treating me so superior? Your power is my level. Oh and here." Roy throws paperwork at me and leans back in his chair... Like always.

"What's this?" I ask looking at the paperwork.

"Welcome to the new name. Major." Roy smiles and grabs his coat and he starts to walk out.

"Umm. Where are you going?" I ask and follow him. He just smiles wider.

"Your going to eat some food major l/n." We walk out of Central headquarters and make our way to a bar.

"Sir... I can't go in here. I'm under aged." I say and he drags me in. I try to refuse but I'm already in the bar and at the bartender.

"If they ask how old say you are a major and that I'm ur lieutenant colonel. And if they don't believe just show the new medal I put on ur sleeve when we walked in." Roy winks and the bartender hands Roy some liquor. She comes over to me and stares at me.

" ummmm..." I start to shake. I look at Roy and he laughs.

"Sorry she is a bit shaken up. She will have the same thing as me and (your favorite sandwich) " Roy takes a sip and the lady gives me my drink.

"What is this?" I ask and sniff it. It smells like straight alcohol.

"Tequila" Roy takes another and waits for me to try mine.

I slowly take a sip and my face scrunches up like a dried tomato. I swallow it and Roy takes the glass away.

"I guess you don't like it... Maybe fireball. Do you like cinnamon?" He asks and finishes my glass. My sandwich comes and I nod to Roy.

"Can she get fireball?" Rot points to the big bottle of fireball. The lady smiles at roy and hands me the glass. I take a sip and it is surprisingly good. It has a bit of a burn but it's good.

"This one is good." I smile and finish the glass. The glass is only 1 or 2 inches tall and skinny.

By the end of the day I had about half of the big bottle. And roy had to take me home.

-Roy's pov-

Y/n was stupid enough to keep asking for more shots left and right. So she passed out and I had to take her home. When I got to her house Edward ran outside and looked worried to see me and my car.

"Is y/n ok?" Edward looks in the car and sees that she's asleep.

"Yeah she had too many shots. And she's a major now so she can boss you around." I laughs and Edward looks pissed.

"Just bring her inside." Edward walks in and holds the door. I sit y/n on her bed and she wakes up.

"Ok got to go. Have fun with miss giggles." I almost run out he door.

"What do you mean?" Edward says and looks at y/n.

-your pov-

"Edwarf... Hehe... I haha." I keep laughing constantly and Edward sits next to me.

"This is a pain..." Edward looks angry and he makes me fall asleep so he doesn't have to deal with my giggles all night.

~so how do you like it so you can boss your bf around lol. Anyway I have to go it's almost 10. How you enjoyed cya~