Halloween part 1

I wake up to find Edwards arms around my bare skin. I smile and get up to get on a loose shirt and a pair of Ed's boxers. Something comfy just to cook in and lounge around the house.

All of central was getting ready for Halloween. In all honesty it's one of my favorite holidays. I get to dress up and be scary or cute. And the best part is... Candy *drools*

I gotta have ma sweets ^_^

I make pancakes and hot chocolate for me and Ed and then I hear a shuffle coming from the hallway. I turn and look at a half asleep Edward with only boxers on. I blush and finish my hot chocolate and then sit down at the island counter.

"Morning sleepy head." I say teasing him and then I giggle. He kisses me cheek and sits down next to me since his plate was already there.

"It's Halloween are we gonna do anything special?" I take a bite and chew waiting for an answer.

"Yeah we can carve pumpkins. And we can dress up and throw a party." Ed finished his breakfast and then went to sit on the couch in the living room.

"Ooooooo... Sounds fun. I wanna be a vampire. Will u be a vampire with me baby?" I put my plate in the sink and take my last sip of hot chocolate. Edward laughs and nods in agreement to being a vampire as well.

I sit down next to him and take in his cent. It's so good I just burry my face into his chest and the I forget he's not wearing a shirt. I burry my face in even more to cover my blush.

"So cute." He ruffles my already messy hair from last night. I get up and make my way to the bathroom. I have been sitting around in my filth for enough so I need a shower.

"Care if I join?" Edward leans on the door frame to the bathroom and I take off my shirt and his boxers. I smile and start the shower.

He walks in and takes off his boxers as I get in. I rinse my body and then he gets in. He puts his arms around my waist and kisses my neck. He eventually finds my weak spot and a whimper escapes my mouth and he blushes a deep red.

He gets my shampoo in his hands and washes my hair and the rinses it then again and then does the same with the conditioner. And then he grabs my body wash. I turn and face him as he washes my body and then I do the same to him.

"Your so short..." He laughs at me and then I look at him.

"And you aren't?"

"Hey I grew ok... " He pins me against the wall and starts to make out with me and my feet just melt away from under me. I slide down and so does Edward.

As soon as we hit the bottom of the shower we look at each other and stand back up. We rinse the soap off and he washes his hair and then we get out.

I make my way covered up by a towel to the bedroom and get dressed in my Halloween costume that I had. It was similar to last year's just had different pants.

I look at myself in the mirror and smile as I see Edward walk in and then get dressed in his regular outfit since he hasn't got his costume yet.

"When u get done do you wanna go with me to get my costume?" I brush my hair and then I grab his hand and we head out the door.

-time skip to being back home after we get the costume-

"Come on. I bet you look sexy." I try to get Edward to come out of the bathroom. He locked himself in because he doesn't want me to see the costume.

"Ughh... Fine..." Edward finally opens the door and then he reveals his costume and I look at him in awe.

-time be continued-