I miss you...

"how did you die?" Edward looks at me. I smile and hug him.

"I couldn't bare living without you. I need you." I stare into his eyes and he seems displeased. He just looks at me with that face as if I called him short.

"No. You going back. You still have time." Edward starts to pull me somewhere. I squirm and try to get him to release but it's no use.

"Stop it Edward! I don't wanna go back!" I scream and he just keeps pulling me. We reach an office like place and he goes to the front desk.

"Can you send her back she just recently moved here. Like not even 10 minutes ago." Edward is holding on me tightly. There is no use in me trying to get out.

"Sure. How did she die?" She looks at me and then sees that there is blood on my wrist. She types something in and then she looks at Edward.

"She is going to return in 3 minutes. The doctors are trying to put more blood in her." She goes back to her work and Edward brings me back outside.

I couldn't help but cry. I just fell to my knees and cried. I can't believe he wanted me to go so much. It's like he doesn't even want me with him.

I run back inside and I look at the girl she raised an eyebrow. I calm down and I look at the clock.

"Can you bring him back too? He died just the other day." She looks at her computer and then back at me.

"Sure whatever. He had 30 minutes to wake up in a grave. So when you wake up you better find him before he suffocates." She then again goes back to her work. I was surprised that she was able to. But it's a larger wait time. I wonder if he stayed here for a few months if he would have been able to come back or not.

"Y/n. What did you do?" Edward grabs me by the shoulders and shakes me. I look down at my right hand and my fingers are automail again. I smile and the I kiss Edward and hug him.

"I'll see you soon babe. I promise." He looks at me and smiles. But then he realizes what I said. He runs after me but he's too late. I am already waking up.

"Clear!" I heard a shouting and then I gasp for air. My eyes open wide and I look around. I'm alive...

I see many people around me. Alphonse Riza Roy and Jean. They all smile in relief and Roy I holding my hand. The doctors look at me and then at everyone else.

"She will need to be under surveillance for a week. No leaving her alone. And make sure she doesn't over work herself." The doctor unhooks me and then then wheels me out to the entrance of the hospital. The office is pretty busy today I guess that's why they sent me out so early.

"Hey Al Roy Riza Jean. Do you know where Ed's grave is?" I smile and they look at each other and Al shrugs.

"Yeah. Let's go." Al helps me up and we all walk to a graveyard. I could tell Roy and Riza were a bit upset coming here.

I'm pretty sure everyone was. Not one but two of their friends were buried here. Hughes and Edward. I start to dig at his grave and Al stops me.

"What are you doing y/n?" He looks at me with confusion written all over his face the rest look confused.

"When I died... I saw him. And he wished for me to be brought back. So I did too in my final moments there. He he shall awaken in 10 minutes. But if he stays here he will die again from suffocation." They all look at each other and start to dig with us.

"Did you see Hughes..." Roy says and looks in the direction of his grave. I shake my head and he looks a bit more upset.

" How's your eyes?" I ask him and they he just looks at Riza.

"I got a new eye but the other one I can't do anything about so I'm wearing this eye patch. And congrats y/n. On being furher." He smiles and then someone hits the coffin.

"Hurry we don't have much time." We call grab the coffin and yank it out the ground. I am set back and so is everyone but Roy.

"How do we open it?" Roy looks around and finds a crowbar. We start to open it and we have gasps of air and some moving around.

I take the lid of the coffin and tear it open and I hug Edward. I cry into his chest and he looks so confused. Everyone hugs him as soon as he stands up.

"Al... Is... Is that you?" Edward looks at Al and the hugs him. They both have tears in their eyes and Edwards body is back to normal. No more automail. The I realize I don't have my fingers like that either.

Our bodies are normal and we can be normal. We all smile and Roy looks at everyone.

"It's nice to see the team together even though some of us are not able to work." He looks at Jean and then over to Hughes grave. We all walk over there and the breeze flows through the area.

Some leaves makes their way through the sky and the sun is setting.

"I missed you." Edward holds my hand and I kiss his cheek.

"I missed you too. By the way I have new ranks for you guys. You will be happy." I smile and we all look at Hughes grave as the sun sets.

I hope you are happy Hughes. I can tell you miss your family. But ill let them know that you are waiting for them in the afterlife.