Darkness

~i used to fall asleep to this song as a child so... And I sing it to my brother sometimes. Anyway onto the story...~

Did they say I'm not human? What do they mean? How am I not human? What am I?

I let out a whimper of pain and I try to move but I'm in so much pain its unbelievable. I shed a few tears and I stop moving to ease the pain.

"Hmmm... Weird. She is almost human its weird." The deep voices man smirks and looks into my eyes. He grabs ahold of my head and looks closer into my eyes.

The color of my eyes changes from my moods. I guess he can tell they are changing. They turn red when I'm angry baby blue when I'm sad green when I'm happy and black when I'm extremely angry. I never thought of it as really weird though.

"Your eyes. They change." He looks astonished and looks at the rest of my face. "Untie her. I want to c the rest of her body." He let's go of me and I start to panic. I can't let him see my body. Its not right.

"OK. Whatever greed. But can I eat her later?" The other guy says. I finally notice these are the Sven deadly sins. And the guy untieing me is gluttony.

"You are gluttony right?" I ask the round man next to me taking off the restraints.

"How do you know?" He says and I'm untied. I smile and I turn to him.

"I just have a good sense on these things." I try to block out the pain but I shed a few tears while talking to him.

"Now gluttony take off you her shirt. I want to see it." Greed smiles and sits back watching. And as greed wished gluttony comes to take off my shirt but u smack him.

"Don't touch me." I say and I use all my energy so I fall to the floor. As I lay restless I see gluttony pick me up and put me back in the chair.

Without my consent he takes off my shirt and I'm left with only my bra on. I feel so ashamed and powerless. How could I ever let myself get this way.

"Let me see her back." Greed orders and he won't stop smiling. And again as he wished gluttony turned me around and my back was exposed to greed.

"Greed. I think she's more than food." Gluttony bites his finger and looks at greed. I can tell greed is interested in my tattoos.

For as long as I remember after the human transmutation I had this tattoo on my back. It was said to be a key of some sort. Maybe they need it. But at my condition I am what they need. I can't sit here and just make this happen.

"This is exactly what we need. Get wrath." Greed says and he touches my back. "I'll deal with her for now." I can hear in his voice he isn't all interested in my tattoo.

I try to run but as soon as I get out the chair I topple over and wince in pain. My whole body is like made of broken glass...

"Don't go. I need to finish getting you ready for this meeting." Greed picks me up and he walks me to a different room. Its pretty dark but I can make out what's in the room. A bed a dresser and a door leading to a bathroom. Greed lays me on the bed. And he sits next to me.

I don't want this to happen. I can't let it happen. He's gonna take advantage of me. And I can't let this happen.

"Here have some water." He hands me a glass off the dresser. I gladly take it and drink it all. But as soon as I'm done he laughs.

"What are you laughing..." I get cut off and I can't feel anything in my body. Am I paralyzed? Did he just drug me?

"That will help you from screaming and fighting back." He just smiles wider and then he takes off his shirt. And then his pants and his socks and shoes. Then he goes to me. My pants. My socks. My shoes. My bra. And lastly my underwear. Then he takes his boxers off and we are left alone in the dark naked.

"So let's play a little game. Let's see how loud you can scream for help." He laughs out and I start to cry. This can't be happening. It really cant. Please tell its not.

I scream.

"Hey are you ok?"

I look up and I find a woman in black looking at me worried. I smile and I stand up.

"Yes. I'm ok thank you for asking." I sigh in relief. It was all just a dream. Thank god.

But could it be true they are after me? Is it for my tattoo or for support?

The train stops and I board it. I look around to see if I find those two guys and I find someone who have the same body figure as greed. I look out the window and I ignore my thoughts.

"Its a beautiful day isn't it?" Someone with a familiar voice says and I turn my head.

Someone all too familiar smiles at me. I look surprised and I jump back.

"How was your nap? You seemed pretty tired so I left you." The same person looks at me and I can't respond. I just stare and they keep smiling.

~wow! Cliff hanger!! Sorry but I thought it was fun to play around. Haha anyway hope ya enjoyed it. Seeya next chapter. ~