Days Go By

-i really like writing this but it is getting pretty long so... Meaning I am going to end it. Im sorry if you are sad but all good things must come to an end.-

Since a plague has struck Amestris the 3 furhers had to work together to calm the citizens down. 

It seemed like it was never ending but then it had gotten inside of headquarters. everyone was terrified. 

a little less than 1/4th of amestris has been killed off by this plague. 

Edward was looking after our son and then Roy walked in and smiled. 

"He looks just like his father." 

"Yeah... i remember." i laid my head down on my desk and i heard coughing that was right outside the door. 

i had gotten up to see who was coughing since this plague was getting closer. But what i had found was something i wish never happened.

Little Edward had puked on Ed and it was red... Like blood...

"Is that blood??!!" i took Little edward and i ran to the doctor edward following. Tears fell from my eyes. I cant loose him... NO I CANT!!!

I ran for my life. For his life. 

I couldn't have this happen. At least not so soon... At least wait till I die first...

I made it to the doctor and he saw face and rushed to get supplies to help.

"What happened?" The doctor looked at Edward then a Little Edward and i handed my son to him. 

"Please help!!!" I cried out and Edward held me back as the doctor worked on our son. 

I cried for hours into Edwards chest till i had fallen asleep. So exhausted from the crying I was out.

Edward wasn't much longer than me. Then we were awaken by the doctor. He smiled and said that he should be fine.

I hugged the doctor and then Little Edward spent the night there to make sure he was fine. 

He's not even 2 years old... but yet he was infected.

Roy visited Little Edward and gave us flowers. He can be really nice when he wants to be. But im allergic to pollen so i couldn't really look at them good. Its the thought that counts.