The Day The Sky Cried

-time skip to the ceremony cause im lazy ^_^-

Ed looks at me and smiles. Just by his expression I can tell that he was staying I'll do good. I take a deep breath and together the three führers walk out and present yourselves.

Everyone cheering and clapping was overwhelming. I had to shut it out to keep myself calm. I've never been big on being in big crowds let alone be the center of attention with a big crowd staring right at me.

It seems that Roy and Ed are having a fun time but me... No. I want out I want to go home and just curl up into a ball. But in the back of my mind I have that small fire burning up and telling me to keep going.

The crowd grows mostly quiet and it is time for our speeches to start. I again take a deep breath and close my eyes. And begin my speech to honor our fallen soldiers.

"Hello everyone. As you all know today is the day we will honor the fallen and remember the good times with them. But I want you to know that even though they r gone they are still here. They are a part of us. Us meaning family. We are a family of our own. Our fallen didn't die for nothing they helped us understand and fully realize what was happening and in the end even after death they still fought for us." I smile and look at Roy and Ed behind me. "I y/n and the first führer. I was appointed this position by luck and by skill. I have mastered every alchemy ever made and I have almost mastered alchestry. When führer Bradley saw my talent he chose me to be his right hand man. And through my passed I was given the name of the assassin alchemist. I first started out as a state alchemist and slowly worked my way up and worked with Roy Mustang. Through the loss of many soldiers I have grown. When I was first told that I'd be the next führer I panicked and thought to myself "I was never cut out for this. And I never will be. In all honesty I had lost all hope for myself due to being given such a great title. So I thought again and remembered everything that Hughes and Bradley had told me. They said I was strong and that no matter what got in the way I could work with it and move on. That I was stronger and that they looked up to me. And Hughes looked up to me. He said that I was as strong as a führer maybe even stronger. And I felt the same way to these two who are sharing this name with me. The second führer is Roy Mustang whom I felt would have gotten this title if I wasn't here." I move put the way and Roy stands up and gives his speech about how he has fought through the war of Ishval and how he has changed.

I wasn't really paying attention although what he said was really true and interesting. I feel like my speech was too long. That I bored the crowd but then again they all smiled and looked happy even after the sad speech about our fallen warriors.

Then Roy stepped down and I went back up to recognize Edward as the third führer.

He went up and made his speech. I felt the need to cry at some words for he talked about how he had grown and strived to become the man he is.

"From being kept on that island to my mother dying I still tried. My teacher had told me all about how human transformation was a taboo. But I wanted my mother back and so did my little brother." Some people teared up and others were hiding the tears. But everyone was moved. "Since I had seen the door. The door of truth. Everything lies beyond that door. I had lost something. My leg. When I woke up I noticed my brother Alphonse gone nothing but clothes left. In my scramble I bound him to a suit of armor and I lost my arm. I had lost so much in such little time. My mother. My brother. My arm. My leg. My heart was shattered. My home was gone we had nothing left. And so despite all of that I kept going and become a state alchemist to find the philosophers stone to make our bodies back to normal. But in the end... I died and in return Al was put back in his body. And so y/n had killed herself and brought me back along with her. I had my full body back." I teared up at that part. The way he put it made it sound like saved him. But I just couldn't live without him.

"But for y/n... She lost her father. Due to her mother killing him. And lost her mother to an illness. She burned her house and headed for central. She lived on the streets and become known as the white rose sister. She lived off what she could. Then her friend the black rose sister died and y/n tried to get her back and lost her fingers. And yet through it all she sacrificed her life for many. She beat the homunculi and saved all of us even though shes what they wanted all along. Y/n is a fighter and a leader. And she will die for anyone here." Everyone cheered and then I went back up and finished it off.

"Now that that is over. It's time for the dance and dinner enjoy." I smiled and everyone went off and got food and danced with each other just to talk and talk about things.

"You ok babe?" Edward hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. I giggled and smiled.

"Yes."

"Let's go home. I know you are tired of the big crowd I can tell." He whispered in my ear and pulled me to the front door. He picked me up bridal style and carried me home.

When we got there he laid me on the bed and kissed me over and over until we broke for air. He smirked and then started to take off my clothes as I did the same.

-time skip cause that shit is weird to explain 😂-

"Night baby love you." Edward put his arms around me and cuddled up with me.

"Love you too Ed." I shut my eyes and fell asleep.