2K!!!!

Hey guys I just wanted to thank you for already 2k!! You should pat yourselves on the backs. I wanted to make this fanfic longer than my first but that means I will have to have later updates because I have other fanfics I'm writing. And for those of you who read authors notes should I make a choice option for a different fanfic? Like two characters x reader. And then have you choose in the end. Or if you want both read both endings. I also want to do a Roy x reader for those of you who love Roy. But anyway I really wanted to thank you guys for the awesome support and those who have come over from my previous Edward x reader special thanks to you for dealing with my horrible update schedules XD. To wrap this up I'm gonna say something motivational. If you ever find yourself down and sitting in the dirt. Get up. Sitting there won't do a thing. Cause life will kick your ass. And you gotta kick life's ass back. Don't let it bully you like that one group of kids. Because you are more than that. You are more than that punching bag in gym class that always got punched. You are more. And if people sit there and make fun of you cause your stronger or shorter or taller etc. Then tell them get over it. Because they don't have the right to put you down and torture you like your nothing. Because you are something. And don't let them tell you otherwise. Because I said so. Again thank you. Goodnight or good morning. Cya.