New member

-I hope you guys are enjoying this story. I am sad to say it is coming to an end soon. So if you enjoyed it and haven't read my other Edward x reader go ahead. Also if you enjoyed both of them go and follow me as well as like it helps.-

It was that time. The time for me to just bust and go die...

But let's not go into detail.

I look down at my hands that are covered in blood. Its happening... and i cant stop it.

I let out screams of pain and Edward runs and busts down the door. He looks at me and takes my hand he runs but i wont move. The pain is too much for my body to handle. Edward picks me up bridal style and runs to the nearest doctor. its all i really remember...

It was then the memories flood in. Me being so alone... 

-Flashback-

"Don't die on me!!!" I cry because he was the only one I had ever come to love. Edward looks at me and smiles.

"Today is not my day"

-Flashback Over-

I look up at Edward and tears roll down my cheeks. He was always there and he pushed through when i pushed him away. 

So dependent I am on someone else... 

-time skip because this is awkward XD-

"y/n... please wake up its been days..." somehow i managed to hear edward pleading I opened my eyes but all i saw was whiteness. 

It was something i had remembered too well to miss... It was him.. The God... He who bares the truth of life.

"Ha ha so pathetic. You had performed a transmutation to save your child without you realizing. but what needed to be saved?" the white figure laughs as it approaches me. had i done it? but how i had no circle... was it just my willpower?

"but its not possible without a circle. im dreaming... leave me alone!!!" i bite my hand and i am brought to reality. I am not letting go. 

I must repay back everyone who has helped me. 

"Y/n!!! you are ok!!" Edward hugs me and then moves away immediately. "Hey why wont you let me hug her?" 

"She is too weak in her state. We had to cut her open to get your child." The doctor looks at me and then hands me my baby wrapped in a blanket. I cry and hug him.

- time skip to you being at home-

"im so tired Edward..." i sit on the couch and he cuddles up next to me. He takes our son and put him in a crib in our view. 

"you can sleep. I am tired too." Something in his voice unsettled me as if he wanted me to know but he was too hurt to tell. He closed his eyes as we cuddled on the couch. Still in pain i managed to fall asleep. 

It was a new world. Now i have two whom i love.