Halloween part 2

"hmm..." He groans and looks a bit angry. But I just jump onto him and kiss him. He's so adorable.

"So cute " I kiss his cheek and then he shakes me off. Then i get the pumpkins we bough when we were out getting his costume and I start to cut the top.

"Do you need help?" Edward takes the knife and cuts the rest of it off. And the I carve out the guts and put them in a bag to throw away.

"It's gonna soooooo cute :3 " I look at Ed and then he has that expression on his face. And so I out it on my pumpkin. And then I get the bigger pumpkin for me and put a cute Alphonse on it from when he was in his armor.

Edward carves a cliché pumpkin face and then we put candles in them and out them on the step for later. Then off to the make up I go and out fake blood on.

"You are still cute with blood coming out your face." Edward laughs and then Roy knocks on the door.

"Come in" Edward calls to him and roy rushes in. He sits down and we walk out of our room.

"Whats up?" I sit down and roy smiles.

"A Halloween party at headquarters tonight." We all smile and then we continue getting ready.

This party is gonna be fun. Halloween is always fun. You get to dress up and scare people and get candy.

What's not to love?

We all leave and head for headquarters and find a lot of trick or treaters getting candy. Remembering back to those days that I'd just sit inside and not do anything. Or id prob kids for their candy when I lived on the street. Still good times either way I look at it.

We reach headquarters and then we go inside to find the party already started just after it got dark. Everyone in costumes dance and talk the night away. Half the people I don't recognize.

"So much fun." I look at Edward and he fake bites my neck to make me laugh. I playfully push him back and Al comes over and talks for a while.

We never really get to see him much since he is going on missions to get money to buy a house. He is also trying to find a girl.

Im glad he's trying to move on and be normal since he never really got to. I don't blame him for jumping on so quickly.

He is a cute guy after all. Not far from Edward. But still my Ed is still cuter sorry Al.

We dance and dance till midnight rolls around and then around 12:25 the lights got out and I cuddle up to Edward. I don't really like the dark. I mean it's not the dark it's self. It's what in the dark.

"Edward...??" I shake and try to stay calm. I hear is voice and it vibrates my body.

"Yes baby?"

" Im scared." I shake even more.

"You should be."

I feel a sharp pain in my neck and it startles me. I open my eyes and find myself in bed after the party. I look at Edward who is looking at me concerned and I laugh and lay back down cuddled next to him.

"Night baby love you." I close my eyes once again and fall asleep.

~any volunteers to have an ocean in to play as Al's gf just message me or comment please I'll pick my favorite one~