BIRTHDAY AND REVELATIONS

CALUMS POV
I woke up with a smile on my face cause it was my birthday today. Sadie's practically lived at the hospital the past two weeks she even sleeps there some nights like last night. I walked into my kitchen to find the guys holding balloons and sighs that read happy birthday calum hood"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAL PAL" the shouted. "Thanks guys means a lot" i hugged each of them "get dressed were going our to breakfast just us four to your favorite place" Ashton orders. I decided to go with shorts a white t shirt and a snapback i put my wallet keys and phone in my pockets.

"So calum what do you want to do today" Ashton asked smiling big"to be honest i just kinda wanna walk around go to the fair shop to see dead pool again" i replied."Your the birthday king today so that's what well do " Luke said "I'm so stoked for tour guys i love Japan and Asia so much" Mikey says excited "yeah same it'll be cool to see the fans" i smile. I was kinda sad to be honest i missed Sadie i wish she was here at least today"are you alright cal its your birthday cheer up" Ashton tells me. He pats my back"I just miss sades I haven't seen her much I miss her I mean I get ashy she's not here but its my birthday I just thought maybe shed come" I say.

We leave Jim's and go to the fair next where we play some games to win prizes. I won the ring toss and the knocking down bottles game I chose a dolphin and a teddy ill give them to Sadie. Luke won a penguin then we went to the arcade place which was fun I kicked Ash's ass at ddr it was so funny at one point he tripped and fell. We ate lunch by the beach we had burgers we spent a lot of time looking back. Next we went shopping i got Sadie some new shades and a cool necklace for myself. "There's a dead pool that starts at 4pm so well go to that one" Mikey tells me i felt much better after laughing a ton.

I tweeted out a thank you message to the fans for all their lovely ones. "Where we going now" i ask"back to mine for some dinner and cake with the rest of the girls" Ashton giggles. Michael elbows him"ow that hurt" "suck it up pony" my parents sister and Sadie did call and tweet me today. "Guys where are you taking me this isn't the way to Ashton's" i point out and smirk"is there something i should know about" i question. I look at all of them mischievously there up to something"nope not at all were just taking the long way home" Luke said. "I don't believe you " I say blunt I sigh and shake my head"I didn't wanna party" I mumble.

We pulled into our favorite club"thought we could maybe pop in for some drinks" Michael suggests. We head in the club is dead empty which is weird Ashton hit the light switch"SURPRISE" a ton of people shout. There was a huge banner that had my name on it balloons green black and blue 2 huge tables. The cake was futbol themed chocolate my favorite a DJ on the stage a giant table with presents and a bar. I have to admit I let out a real smile everyone was here my family my friends our celebrity friends it was awesome.

"Happy birthday handsome" a voice whispers kissing my cheek that smile only grows. "Did you do all this" i turn around asking Sadie"yeah I've been setting it up all day and i planned everything." She laughs i hug her tight and kiss her. "I didn't want a party Sadie but i love it thank you i love you so much" i kiss her more. "I love you too" dinner was awesome so was cake now me and sades were dancing"I've really missed you" i told her.

"I am now thanks for being so wonderful about everything my dads getting released tomorrow. They'll be going back home so will i" i pull her close to me it ended up being the best birthday ever a few noteworthy gifts were tickets to Amsterdam from my parents. A really nice pair of tom fords from Luke and cates and Sadie got me beats by Dre and tickets to go see wiz khalifa.

That night i cuddled Sadie like i was never going to let go"did you have a fun birthday" Sadie yawned"yeah i did it was awesome. Next year i think i want a party i really did love it but i love this being here with you is nice" i run my hand down her body. "Which reminds i wasn't here this morning" she smiles kissing safe to say i got birthday sex and then i fell asleep.

MICHAELS POV
Angel was at rehearsal for a few days for the Victoria's secret fashion show which is in a week. I miss her but its only for 3 days she's been gone way longer before its just now dawned on me that in a few short weeks ill be back on tour away from Aussie. Ill miss it but i love the tour life currently i was at Luke's with cates i didn't wanna be alone the other boys wanted to go hiking i just wasn't feeling it today. Cates is always up for movie and Netflix marathons also for a good talk too.

"You miss her huh" cates smiles"yeah i do but I'm so excited she's gonna rock that runway" i reply. "Lets put on Harry Potter starting with the second one" "hey that's my favorite" i say happy. "Mine two" she replies sitting next to me i make us some pop corn"fun fact they changed dumbledore actors in this movie. " i tell her she laughs"your such a nerd Michael" i throw popcorn at her.

She throws some back i caught it in my mouth"AHHHH THAT WAS EPIC" she cheers"yeah i can almost never catch stuff in my mouth" i comment. Cates leans into my chest i put my arm over her"i love Luke but sometimes i wished he'd stay in more" she sighs"hey your always welcome to stay in with angel and i anytime" i wink. "Yess this is the best part when Harry fights the basalis " she exclaims"yaasssss slay Harry slay" we both burst out in laughter. After the second one we watch the third cates falls asleep on me halfway through the movie.

@michal5sos she's my substitute angel@cateshemmings fell asleep watching harry potter.

@angelbaby @michael5sos aww look how cute you guys are i ship it lol missing you tons.

@michael5SOS @angelbaby i miss you too. Saw pics from rehearsals you looked hot 💕😘😍

@angelbaby @michael5SOS if your lucky ill come home with some of my outfits 😜

@michael5SOS @angelbaby stop taunting me its not fair!

Luke came home "did you bring food" i asked on the off chance he did"for once Mikey i brought food its Chinese " he chuckles"yes i love you lukey" i tell him. "Love you too buddy how was your day with cates" "it was good we talked then watched Harry Potter she fell asleep" i replied. She's probably starving and i cant get up til she gets up i nudge her a couple times still dead asleep. Time for plan two"Luke some help I'm starving" he rolls his eyes"sure thing just lift her up and ill take your place. Grab me some too" he calls and i do we then put on the Titanic"its angels favorite i always watch it when she's gone" i tell him.

"I do the same thing ill watch love actually or the fault in our stars if cates is gone" Luke blushes. After 30 minutes cates wakes up"your not Mikey" she smiles Luke kisses her a few times. "Sorry i fell asleep on you" she said"no big deal it made for a cute selfie there's Chinese on the counter" i tell her . "hey lukeyboo" she starts"yes ill get you food" he groans "i love the Titanic" she says.

"Me too" after the Titanic was over we decided to go to bed i spent the night at theirs. I'm so used to having angel around i cant be alone anymore like if she's gone i have to spend the night somewhere. "Good night Michael thanks for a lazy day" cates hugs me" night Mrs hemmings" i say heading into the guest room .