Thoughts

Oh. My. Eyes. What the fuck is happening?

Adam blinked and blinked and blinked. He had to make sure he wasn't hallucinating, that he wasn't actually having a nightmare. Though watching two girls make out, watching his fantasy entice right in front of his own eyes, was a jaw dropping experience. He just couldn't believe that it was Kim and Erin. Both whom never showed any inkling of liking the same sex, let alone each other.

What happened to Jay and Erin?

He knew they weren't 'official' but it was obvious that they couldn't keep their eyes off each other. It wasn't rocket science; they just were really bad actors.

As he was walking to the locker room, knowing very well that Kim's shift had ended, he wasn't expecting to be watching a porno of two of his colleagues.

Who would?

He had wanted it to be spontaneous like he hadn't actually planned to pop into the locker room hours prior. But he did and he waited. Following behind as Lindsay stormed down the stairs.

Adam and Kim had been broken up for about 4 month now. Within the span of 16 weeks, they haven't talked at all. But with the occasional awkward 'Hey' and 'Hi'. Everyone around them just wanted to shoot themselves when they watch that happen. Adam knows she's trying her very best to avoid him in every possible way. And he too was avoiding her.

But as he opened the door to the locker room, a bang resonated as he heard what sounded like the locker door being closed shut. What he heard next freaked him out.

Loud moaning. Kim's to be exact. He knows her all too well like the back of his palms.

As he peered through one of the aisle, watching as Erin's body was firmly pressed against Kim's, as their mouths hungrily feasted one another, their hands rubbed and groped everywhere and anywhere.

Jay came out of nowhere and was now right next to him. He must have creeped up on him while he was watching his fantasy unfold.
"Hey, man. What are you loo-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He swore his heart stopped beating at the sight before him. Watching them, Jay wasn't sure how he felt. He wasn't sure whether he was shocked or hurt. Frozen in place, he wasn't sure if you ought to pull them apart or stand there idly.

Jay watched as Erin switched off her computer and turned around to grab her coat that hang at the back of her chair, saying goodbye to everyone but him.

"Bye, Erin." he said but she didn't even look his way, pretending like she didn't hear him and continued to descend down the stairs.

"She'll come around." Antonio said, reassuring him.

He nodded. He wasn't too sure anymore. She seemed really adamant and convinced that it was he who gave Voight the idea that she was using again. He was scared; she've never been this mad at him before.

Knowing that he needed to straighten things out with her today or else he wouldn't be of any use tomorrow, he practically sprinted down the stairs after Ruzek headed out.

"Hey, man. What are you loo-"

It all made sense as to why Erin have been so distant recently. She didn't want him anymore. She've moved on. Her heart isn't with him anymore. He's too late.

Is this a one-time thing?

This must be.

Was this just an experiment?

They must be experimenting. Erin doesn't like girls.

Does she?

His head was pounding, his heart was sinking, and his hands were shaking.