Chapter I

Elinor's POV

"Liyah wake up!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I jumped on her bed.

"No, go away." She grumbled in return. I got off the bed and started singing "Beat on the Brat" by the Ramones.

"You don't need to sing to me." She said.

"Yes but wake up today people might come by." I sang as I danced. I started to get dressed. I put on some ancient hand-me-down Justin Bieber shirt from one of the older girls and a pair of worn jeans. Liyah put on something a bit nicer than what I was wearing.

We might be twins but we look so different. She has caramel hair, eyes, and skin. I on the other hand have dark brown wavyish hair, dark brown eyes and light skin. I love her more than I would love any one else. She is like my other half.

"Elinor, Liyah please come down stairs." Some one shouted from down the hall. We ran. We got down stairs and skidded to a stop. There were two men there next to Miss Smith the curator. One was taller with long curly brown hair, the other was a bit shorter with bleached hair.

Miss Smith whispered in our ears, "Girls this is your time to shine."

"Hi, I'm Elinor and this is my twin sister Liyah." I said bravely.

"Hello, I'm Harry and this is my husband Niall." The dark haired one said. I was confused why did this man have a husband, I thought women only had husbands.

"Can you tell us a bit about yourselves?" Niall asked.

"Well, I'm Elinor I play the saxophone, Ican sorta sing and I dance." I said. Liyah was silent. I nudged her.

"Say something." I whispered in her ear.

"These people are famous, I think there part of a boy band One Direction." Liyah whispered back in my ear.

"Just so you know you are both perfect and we love you both already." Niall said in a caring voice.

"Thanks!" I said. Liyah gave me a happy smile.

"Go pack your stuff girls." Miss Smith said with a happy tone.

We ran upstairs and packed our stuff into two medium sized backpacks.

"Elinor what if the fans of this boy band I think there in hate me." Liyah said nervously.

"I'll beat them up." I said as I made a boxer position. We walked back down the stairs.

"Ready to go?" Harry asked us.

"Uh, sure" I said. Liyah looked nervous. The four of us walked to the car.

"Elinor do you by chance have a saxophone?" Niall asked me.

"No I wish." I said with my face brightening up.

"We'll look into it." Niall said.

Hey it's Elinor. I'm writing this story with Liyah_Cookies. The next chapter will be written by her possibly in Liyah's POV