41

~Liyah's POV~

Dear Diary,

I always ask myself "How will this darker cloud make me stronger?" Will this go away?

I don't wanna wait for this pain to go away. I want it to leave NOW! When will this change? When will I change?

I'm still not over August. I just wanna leave this place behind, every time I see his face in mine.

Theropy has helped a little bit, but when I leave, it comes back. All I do everyday is take medications, medications, medications, and medications.

Can I really just call it quits? I can't take all of this. I'm fighting myself. I'm so broken...

I close my diary and sit on my bed. I go in my drawr, and take out my antidepressants, and go downstairs. I go to the kitchen and get some water, then take the meds.

This is what I do everyday. This is what I have to do everyday. I put the cup of water down and play with my sleeves of my grey micky mouse sweater. It oversized on me since I'm short and very skinny. I'm also wearing black tights and grey ugs.

"Girls! It's time for you to go to school!" Daddy says

"Girls! It's time for you to go to school!" Daddy says. I sigh and grab my school bag. I'm not very excited for school. For one, I don't like most of the teachers there, and two, Elinor's friend Ethan has been watching me very closely every chance he got.

I have heard rumors that he likes me, but he can't. Someone like Ethan, can't like someone like me. In fact, I'm pretty sure no one can like me. I'm surprised Elinor still puts up with me. Me and Elinr give mommy and daddy a hug goodbye and we get on the bus.

We see Ethan and Collin sitting next to each other. I sit in the back, with my friends, but I see Collin poke Ethan with his rib, and then Ethan looks at me. He smiles and waves at me. I smile and wave at him back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry it was short, I couldn't think of nothing else to write so I just hope you liked it -Lili!