Chapter XXV

Elinor's POV

God I feel like August is a shady person but I don't know why.  Right now Liayh and Dad are having a slight argument in mom and dad's room about August.  We are a bout to go to dinner and Liyah asked if she could bring August  with.  Right now I am sitting next to Uncle Louis, trying to get his long hair to cooperate. August is sitting awkwardly on the couch between mom and Uncle Liam.  Liyah ran into the room and whispered in August's ear that he had to leave and she would text him later.  We finally left.  

"Let's all go in my car!!" Uncle Louis shouted happily.  I swear that man loves to drive.  

"Are we all going to fit?" Dad asked as we approached the 2002 Dodge Durango.  I was happy and sad at the same time.  I was happy to go but sad this many people were going to be in the same vehicle.  It was needless to say I was nervous.  I hopped in and sat in the way back and dad climbed in after me and say next to me.  Mom and Liyah sat in the center and Uncle Liam sat shotgun while Uncle Luois drove.  I stuck my earbuds in and tuned out the pop radio station and Liyah did the same.  

"Money, get away

Get a good job with more pay and you're O.K.

Money, it's a gas

Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash

New car, caviar, four star daydream,

Think I'll buy me a football team........." (Money by Pink Floyd first verse)

My eyelids got heavy and I ended up falling asleep.  

"Elinor, wake up wer'e here!!" Dad said as he shook me until I awoke.  We were at a fancy restaurant.  I was not in the mood for this I would rather be at the movies with my friends. 

Hi, please don't yell at me for copy right I stated it correctly.