Chapter XVIII

Liyah's POV

Elinor went down to help Niall out with dinner but Harry still stayed in my room and sat down on my bed.

"Liyah...are you going to eat dinner?" Harry asks. I shake my head no.

"I'd rather be in my room..." I answer. I don't feel like eating. I'm finally starting to lose some weight.

"But...it's not healthy for you not to be eating...especially at your condition." He says as he rubs my back. "Liyah, you look like a skeleton. You need to eat." He says.

I sigh and rub my forehead. "...I'm not hungry, mom..." Harry sighs.

"I know, but I'll ask Niall not to give you so much food. Please eat, sweetie." Harry says. I nod my head.

"Okay..." I respond. Harry smiles.

"Liyah and Harry, your food is ready!" Niall says. I slowly climb out of my bed and me and Harry walk down the stairs. I walk down a little bit slower.

Niall sees me and looks at me with worried eyes. "Liyah, your arms are so skinny." He says.

"That's what I said!" Elinor says as she eats.

I nod my head and sit down in between Harry and Elinor. Niall sits my plate of food in front of me. It has BBQ chicken and white rice. I want to push that away but I told Harry that I'd eat.

I pick up the fork in my shaky hand and pick up a little bit of rice. I slowly put the rice in my mouth. I chew on the rice for a little bit then swallow it.

I pick one little piece of the chicken meat and eat fit. After that, I push away my plate and put it in the fridge.

I walk upstairs and clasps on the bed.

Harry's POV (for now)

I'm so worried about Liyah. She won't eat and she looks like a skeleton. She's so skinny, I can almost see her bones.

The house phone starts to ring and I pick it up. "Hello?" I answer.

"Hello, are you Mr. and Mr. Horan?" The man on the other line asks. He has a deep, husky voice it sounds like.

"Yes...who's this?" I ask.

"I'm doctor. Williams. Liyah's doctor. I've been told she's been adopted again. Are you one of her parents?" He asks.

"Yes, I am..."

"Well, you do you know that Liyah suffers from anorexia right?" He asks.

I nod my head. "Yeah...she's not eating and me, her father and her sister are getting really worried about her..."

"I can't say I blame you. Anorexia is a very serious disease. And if she doesn't eat right away for this whole week...she could die." He says.

I gasp, tears are filling up my eyes. I don't want her to die. She's too young to die and we love her so much.

"I'll make sure she eats right away. Thank you so much Dr. Williams." I say.

"You're much welcome, Mr. Horan." He says and hangs up.

Oh no, what are they gonna do? We're gonna find out in the next chapter.