42

Ethan's POV (just this chapter)

Liyah doesn't notice me and usually it would be the other way around.  I am popular, I am on the track, Math, and Cross Country teams, and I play trumpet.  But no she doesn't notice me. 

Like yeah she waves back but that is only because she is one of my best friends sisters.

It isn't like Elinor listens either.  Her nose is always in a book and it's not like she can hear me her earbuds are in 75% of the time. 

But still Liyah is cute.  I just wish she would notice me.   Her hair is pretty when she waits in front of her eyes.  But it is prettiest when she let's Elinor braid it. 

She probably doesn't notice me because she is so caught up in her friends.  Elinor isn't even that caught up in her friends right now she is reading Stucky fluff while listening to whatever emo music her and her sister listen to. 

That's it!  I need to start liking things she does.  I will askew El about it. 

"Elinorrrr" I ask hopefully. 

"What." She says with the most attitude ever. 

"Tell me about things your sister is interested in." I demand. 

"Fiiiinnneee." Her words dragged. 

"Liyah liked Black Veil Brides, My Chemical Romance, and the colour Black." She has her you are weird look. 

"Well thanks." Then the ride was quiet. 

*after school*

I understand why Liyah listens to this.  Yes I looked it up on YouTube.  It seems to understand her and listen to her. 

A/N hey I wrote Ethan's POV what do you think please comment. - El :p