45

Elinor's POV

Everyone sat down to eat lunch in their normal seatrs but there is one seat open it is Liyah's. 

"Guys I'm gonna go find Liyah." I mumble under my breath as I stand up. 

I look around the lunchroom and don't see her.  I knew exactly where she would be.  Of course I am an Idiot (but not an American one) August was in school so he probably took Liyah with him because he is a jerk. 

I go to get Ethan so I have ass kicking reinforcement.  We walk to the back wall and see Liyah.  I tell Ethan to remain hidden. 

I walk over ands whisper in Liyah's ear, "Dude we gotta go to our lunch table."

"Can't there is someone supervising me at the moment." She mumbled in my ear as she pointed at jerkface. 

"He is such a jerk I AM TELLING MOM AND DAD." I tell her.  I make sure to have the second half hearable to some jerkfaced people. 

"What the fuck you are not telling your fag parents anything." August yells as he grabs my wrist and Liyah's as well. 

That is when Ethan jumps in and does his thing. He drop kicks August and tells both of us to run. 

A\N heyyyyy how is it everyone I am back after a long break sorry to the few of you that read this Liyah and I are both really busy with school and other stuff so no hate