Chapter XXVI

Liyah's POV

I get out of the car and walk into the restaurant. Uncle Louis and uncle Liam looks at me. "What?" I say.

"You're so short!" Uncle Louis says.

"I know right! She's 4 feet and 11 inches!" Dad says. I face palm myself.

"Aww, soooo cute!" Uncle Louis replies. I look at mom with eyes that says, 'get your man' . Mom gets the hint and tells dad to shut up, which he did.

I see someone who looks familiar. It's Aryan!

"Aryan!" I shout out. She turns around and gives me a huge a hug.

"Aaliyah! Guess what?" She says. I say what. "David called me babe!" She squeals. I playfully roll my eyes.

"Get married then." I say and we both laughs.

"I gotta go, we'll chat after dinner or whatever." I say. We both wave goodbye and I headed towards my table.

Elinor was sitting there with string around her fingers probably doing some sort of cats cradle.  I sat down in-between mom and Elinor.  

"This place is really fancy!!" Elinor whispered in my ear.  I nodded in reply.  My phone buzzed, it was Rayn  

From: August

Your parents are fags.

I showed my phone to Elinor because I was too nervous to show mom or dad.  

"I knew he was a shady character!!" Elinor whispered really loudly.  Uncle Louis looked at us like we were crazy.  

"Could you text him back?" I asked Elinor.  She gave me a reasuring look.  

"Yeah, I got you sis!" She whispered back.  She took the phone and began texting him.  

To:  August

what do you care?? >:(

From: August

I might want to marry you some day!! :))

Elinor showed me the phone I just took it and put it to sleep and never replied.  

A/N hi it Elinor, I'm just doing like the second half Liayh did the beginning but she might change it